Cardone asking the Freezer how Efren rates over all time

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
I still hadnt shook off the steam from post # 46 where you did indeed commit all the aforementioned re-digs. Your attempts at reconciliation rivals those of the North Koreans. Again, you always go back to blaming the victim, and that weak, "Who me? What did I do?," and then turn it backwards and accuse me of vicious personal attacks. All I'm doing is defending my reputation. You are the only one who continues to attack and reintroduce that bullsh*t. Save your compliments. They are usually immediately followed by a knock, ie., "You are so wonderful... But..." Take a lesson in brotherhood manners from a real mensch, Jay Helfert.

Beard

Being as we have insulted each other plenty often enough, there may be some very NOTICIBLE DUPLICATE "slams"....I have made a catalogue of my (and appropriate other's) response's, and arrainged links to them...to save having to re-type them...I suggest you do the same.

Henceforth, I shall just furnish the appropriate "link/response", to your latest rant....That will save our fellow member's from having to listen to OUR bullsh*t !.:rolleyes:

So here is my cyber response to your latest tirade....http://onepocket.org/forum/showpost.php?p=34578&postcount=80

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
Being as we have insulted each other plenty often enough, there may be some very NOTICIBLE DUPLICATE "slams"....I have made a catalogue of my (and appropriate other's) response's, and arrainged links to them...to save having to re-type them...I suggest you do the same.

Henceforth, I shall just furnish the appropriate "link/response", to your latest rant....That will save our fellow member's from having to listen to OUR bullsh*t !.:rolleyes:

So here is my cyber response to your latest tirade....

Perhaps hiring some secretaries would assist you guys in organizing your tirades/slams/retorts, as to further streamline the process and ensure there are not duplications or missed opportunities.:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:
Perhaps hiring some secretaries would assist you guys in organizing your tirades/slams/retorts, as to further streamline the process and ensure there are not duplications or missed opportunities.:D

CaliRed,

If duplicity, tirades, or boasting, were a negative issue,...I would believe that almost all poster's, from the entire Great Lakes region of our country, would definately recieve lifetime ban's.:rolleyes: ;)...jes' sayin'..:D

Duck Breath <---Thanks God, for a voice of reason, and stability...It is not his fault he lives in New Hampshire !.:p

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It's official: Ignore, Ignore, Ignore

It's official: Ignore, Ignore, Ignore

Just did what I should have done months ago. That last post from my protagonist, with the Chicago "Boasting," finished me off. He is now on "Ignore."
He has puked all over my experience here on Onepocket.org. for the last time. I spend most of my time on here irritated, and responding to his f'ng knocks and then putting up with his indignant, "WhadidIdo's?"

Plus, if I start a thread it dont go nowhere. A lot of guys dont post on em' because they dont want to fade his mouth in case they might want to respond postively and constructively. Even Dennis and my harmless music thread pissed him off, and he did his damnest to stifle it and make it appear stupid. The endless Jennifer Anniston twaddle and pap, that wasnt stupid, apparently.

Finally, I have never got over the $100 bet he reneged on.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
The "music thread".....??????

The "music thread".....??????

fred bentivegna said:
Finally, I have never got over the $100 bet he reneged on.

Beard

Nice try Fred...Every regular poster knows, there was NO renege... YOU called off the bet we had (with AB and John, match #1) WELL before the match took place.

I cannot recall the exact reason. (you were pouting about something)...I would find the exact post, and link it,... but, you have me on ignore, and apparently nobody really gives a s**t, but you.

However, thank you anyway, for your cheapest shot thus far, and I'm sorry you feel the need to grasp at straws, to defend your impeccable credibility.

PS...As for the music thread, that was mostly just fun bantering between Dennis and I...I was also poking fun at MY musical ignorance...But, why I am not surprised that you took it as a VERY personal affront.

PPS...Glad to see you have finally taken steps, to insulate yourself, from my vicious personal attacks. (it was no fun anymore, anyway)
Although, it is somewhat satisfying to know, that even my most harmless jibes, (ie. music thread) pissed you off. :D

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Wonderful, wonderful

Wonderful, wonderful

It's so nice being exempt from the same blah, blah, blah, but deep down I hope he said something nice.

Beard

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Nice try Fred...Every regular poster knows, there was NO renege... YOU called off the bet we had (with AB and John, match #1) WELL before the match took place.

I cannot recall the exact reason. (you were pouting about something)...I would find the exact post, and link it,... but, you have me on ignore, and apparently nobody really gives a s**t, but you.

However, thank you anyway, for your cheapest shot thus far, and I'm sorry you feel the need to grasp at straws, to defend your impeccable credibility.

PS...As for the music thread, that was mostly just fun bantering between Dennis and I...I was also poking fun at MY musical ignorance...But, why I am not surprised that you took it as a VERY personal affront.

PPS...Glad to see you have finally taken steps, to insulate yourself, from my vicious personal attacks. (it was no fun anymore, anyway)
Although, it is somewhat satisfying to know, that even my most harmless jibes, (ie. music thread) pissed you off. :D

Lets drink a 40oz. of Mickeys and listen to some Eminem son. :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Please dont quote him

Please dont quote him

Fast Lenny said:
Lets drink a 40oz. of Mickeys and listen to some Eminem son. :D

Lenny, I have that man on IGNORE. However, if you quote him and answer his post, that overrides the ignore and his quote that you are replying to appears on my screen. Please keep him to yourself, if you would. Since we have already traveled that road. He, SanDitz, was a bit presumptuous when he claimed everybody knows he didnt renege on our bet. I am talking about the time Henderson was in Galveston. We made a bet 50 a pop, Henderson shooting the proposition kick shot with the Ghost. Henderson lost two bets, realized it was a death trap and quit. The SanDitz (I'll try and keep it down to one insult name per post) put in one of the creepiest claims I have ever faded. He accused me of past posting him on the bet. He had noticed the time I made a post the day before, or some such nonsense. If I was trying to do something I could have just used a cell phone. But cell phones, early posts, etc., were all irrelevant because we had made the bet days before! It was an insult to think that I would need inside information on a mortal cinch prop bet that the Ghost and I had talked about in detail weeks before. Just ask the Ghost if we werent giggling about the bet and were terrified that it would somehow get knocked before it came off. I was so infuriated at his shitty claim that I told him to keep the f'n money, which in a glorious display of low class, he immediately did. That's where the chasm in our relationship widened.

Beard
Dont care if he replys. If he does please dont anybody quote his post, that will override my Ignore. If he dont like my act, he can put me on ignore too.

timdog24

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Lenny, I have that man on IGNORE. However, if you quote him and answer his post, that overrides the ignore and his quote that you are replying to appears on my screen. Please keep him to yourself, if you would. Since we have already traveled that road. He, SanDitz, was a bit presumptuous when he claimed everybody knows he didnt renege on our bet. I am talking about the time Henderson was in Galveston. We made a bet 50 a pop, Henderson shooting the proposition kick shot with the Ghost. Henderson lost two bets, realized it was a death trap and quit. The SanDitz (I'll try and keep it down to one insult name per post) put in one of the creepiest claims I have ever faded. He accused me of past posting him on the bet. He had noticed the time I made a post the day before, or some such nonsense. If I was trying to do something I could have just used a cell phone. But cell phones, early posts, etc., were all irrelevant because we had made the bet days before! It was an insult to think that I would need inside information on a mortal cinch prop bet that the Ghost and I had talked about in detail weeks before. Just ask the Ghost if we werent giggling about the bet and were terrified that it would somehow get knocked before it came off. I was so infuriated at his shitty claim that I told him to keep the f'n money, which in a glorious display of low class, he immediately did. That's where the chasm in our relationship widened.

Beard
Dont care if he replys. If he does please dont anybody quote his post, that will override my Ignore. If he dont like my act, he can put me on ignore too.

Why don't the two of you just get the balls and play some already.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
timdog24 said:
Why don't the two of you just get the balls and play some already.

Timdog,

I would give a major body organ, were that to take place....Not being a regular poster, you may not know, MY "balls" should not be in question here.[sic]

I have thrown the down the gauntlet, MANY times (even offered weight at 1P)...However, his list of excuses, as to why he can't play,...are even LONGER than his "Beat List"...It truely boggles the mind..:rolleyes:

We are however, both a little over the hill, even though he's younger than me,...(but he did get there first) Just another thorn in his side !
Were we to ever play, it would mainly be for "bragging" rights, (as I don't think his chances of finding a $$$ sponsor, are remotely possible).....Hey, wait a minute, I might need serious weight in THAT department..heh,heh..:D

Sandbitch (or whatever) <---sure hopes no one "quotes" this cruel, vicious post...:p

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Timdog,

Napenda kutoa kubwa mwili chombo, walikuwa kwamba kufanyika .... Si kuwa bango mara kwa mara, unaweza kujua, MY "balls" inapaswa kuwa katika swali hapa [] sic.

Mimi kutupwa chini Gauntlet ya, mara nyingi (hata zinazotolewa uzito saa 1P) ... Hata hivyo, orodha yake ya udhuru, kwa nini hawezi kucheza, ... ni mrefu kuliko hata Orodha yake "Beat" .. . Ni kweli boggles ya .. akili rolleyes::

Sisi ni hata hivyo, wote ni juu kidogo ya kilima, hata ingawa mimi ni mdogo kuliko ,...( lakini hakufanya kupata hapo kwanza) tu mwiba mwingine upande wake!
Sisi na milele kucheza, ingekuwa hasa kwa sababu "bragging" haki, (kama sidhani nafasi yake ya kupata mdhamini $ $ $, ni remotely kutokea )..... Hey, kusubiri dakika nipate haja uzito mkubwa katika idara .. heh, heh ..:D

Sandbitch (or whatever) <---sure hopes no one "quotes" this cruel, vicious post...:p

Not to worry, Dick. I put the main body of your post into Google translator and changed it into Swahili. :)

Ngozi

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

I did not giggle! - I would never :rolleyes: mock/disrespect a sidebetters lack of betting intelligence by giggling at him or his bet...I firmly believe in treating your customers with proper respect...:D

- Ghost

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
I did not giggle! - I would never :rolleyes: mock/disrespect a sidebetters lack of betting intelligence by giggling at him or his bet...I firmly believe in treating your customers with proper respect...:D

- Ghost

Thank you Jasper, thats very classy of you. [sic]....It's hard to believe, that after all this time, someone is STILL upset,...that HIS lack of "epidural normalcy" cost him $100..:rolleyes:

PS..I can't PayPal him, to give the whiney cat his money, because I am on "ignore"....Oh well, the thought is there..;)

Sand Slut

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

Yeah, I'm not sure "real pool players" ever "giggle".:eek: Maybe a guffaw, a snicker, a boisterous laugh, even a chuckle.... but giggle? I'm sure just a small oversight on Freddy's part. I'm sure a proof reader would never let it make it's way into one of his books:D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Thanks, Skin

Thanks, Skin

Skin said:
Not to worry, Dick. I put the main body of your post into Google translator and changed it into Swahili. :)

Ngozi

Thanks for your concern, Skin. Now if you can teach the rest of the posters on 1pkt.org how to do that, you will have earned my deepest respect.

Beard

Skin

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Thanks for your concern, Skin. Now if you can teach the rest of the posters on 1pkt.org how to do that, you will have earned my deepest respect.

Beard

Fred, in the original version of Dick's post the translator came up with the sentence "He got haku kwanza". If that had survived the editings, I felt for sure you'd have been overcome with curiosity and hit the Un-ignore button. :D

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
hi

hi

What the hell happen to this thread ? I thought it was about how good Efren is and thought I would read some replies from some great players and what do I read the Hatfield & McCoys at it again . I thought that I talked some sense into you guys in my last post even though i'm not that good at making peace gestures , but I did read Jay's fine post at stopping the war of words . I have to admit they are very entertaining , but in reality very disturbing that two former players are at war .

Dick you seem like a smart man and it kind of bothers me that you are preying upon Freddy's sensitive side and that means he has devoted his life to pool and whatever reputation he has , it was earned through years of loving the game . Now how can you as a poolplayer object to anyone giving his life to pool and trying to promote the game as much as he can writing books . Sure he is my friend for years , but if it were anyone else doing the same I would give him the same accolades like I do with Billy and many others like Grady & Artie . Its just ashame this feud doesn't stop and is to the point the ignore option has arisen . I love pool too although I have given my life to betting horses ( You know the suckers bet that everyone tells you like the old Cornbread story where he just would drive by the track and throw the money over the fence and not waste time ) I understand Freddy's position because I beat the horses enough where I never had to punch that clock and although those days are gone . I sure would get hot if someone knocked my accomplishments because they are in the past or stated they were false and just bragging words . The point is both you guys were a WAS and not a never Was and you both should proudly honor the bond between old time players !!! I could understand one young guy and one old guy beefing about things , but not two guys from the same time zone in life .

I know my opinion means nothing , but you know us old time horseplayers stick together because its all we have left is the memories of our goodtimes at the racetrack . I could die broke , but the memories of my winnings is something that know one can takeaway !! I think its the same for Freddy and you Dick ! Its just bad that you both don't have the same attitude .

I stick with the old timers and I will say that Billy is right Efren is great and could give anyone 10 -8 and win !! I say say though giving artie 10-8 in each's prime and playing Artie the second time Efren would be looking for a snap . Artie would put suffocating torture down and that big stroke of efrens would get tight as Dicks hat band ( NO PUN ON YOU DICK ) I seen it too many times to think its just a co-incidence .

Race Track Phil

Fred you had me laughing out loud with the comment on the Ex !! :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
philip guagliardo said:
What the hell happen to this thread ? I thought it was about how good Efren is and thought I would read some replies from some great players and what do I read the Hatfield & McCoys at it again . I thought that I talked some sense into you guys in my last post even though i'm not that good at making peace gestures , but I did read Jay's fine post at stopping the war of words . I have to admit they are very entertaining , but in reality very disturbing that two former players are at war .

Dick you seem like a smart man and it kind of bothers me that you are preying upon Freddy's sensitive side and that means he has devoted his life to pool and whatever reputation he has , it was earned through years of loving the game . Now how can you as a poolplayer object to anyone giving his life to pool and trying to promote the game as much as he can writing books . Sure he is my friend for years , but if it were anyone else doing the same I would give him the same accolades like I do with Billy and many others like Grady & Artie . Its just ashame this feud doesn't stop and is to the point the ignore option has arisen . I love pool too although I have given my life to betting horses ( You know the suckers bet that everyone tells you like the old Cornbread story where he just would drive by the track and throw the money over the fence and not waste time ) I understand Freddy's position because I beat the horses enough where I never had to punch that clock and although those days are gone . I sure would get hot if someone knocked my accomplishments because they are in the past or stated they were false and just bragging words . The point is both you guys were a WAS and not a never Was and you both should proudly honor the bond between old time players !!! I could understand one young guy and one old guy beefing about things , but not two guys from the same time zone in life .

I know my opinion means nothing , but you know us old time horseplayers stick together because its all we have left is the memories of our goodtimes at the racetrack . I could die broke , but the memories of my winnings is something that know one can takeaway !! I think its the same for Freddy and you Dick ! Its just bad that you both don't have the same attitude .

I stick with the old timers and I will say that Billy is right Efren is great and could give anyone 10 -8 and win !! I say say though giving artie 10-8 in each's prime and playing Artie the second time Efren would be looking for a snap . Artie would put suffocating torture down and that big stroke of efrens would get tight as Dicks hat band ( NO PUN ON YOU DICK ) I seen it too many times to think its just a co-incidence.

Race Track Phil

Fred you had me laughing out loud with the comment on the Ex !! :)

You are right of couse Phil...At times I do feel guilty, and have offered several olive branches..but sooner or later, I seem to crack a joke, (or over needle) and he goes ballistic.
He goes for the jugular, and has taken some pretty personal shots, more than once, while defending (what I meant) as a simple rib.

He takes this "legacy" crap, way more serious than I do. It is probably better we just ignore each other, as I don't think we'll ever really get along, in a forum environment. Maybe in person, we'd get along fine, who knows.

It could be mostly my hang-up, in that I cannot tolerate the incessant brag...(others can, it seems)...Wish it weren't so, but that is at the crux of our differences.
Here is a sample of why the thread got de-railed off the original topic...the rest just chimed in with their various opinions, and the Hi-jack was on...
Post #9
Fred B]..If it will disarm all this, I forgive you for your Mufti years, and will start to include you again as a good playing old timer. Remember, I write books, and so far you havent appeared in any of them. Maybe its time you started being nice to me. Your legacy is in my hands. Who else is going to write about you?
I guess he's never read any of Robbin's, Buddy Hall, or Grady's books, huh ?... Thanks to them, they all mentioned me, and I am proud to say, there is not one derogatory remark, in any of them...Do I need to beg for, or rely on his endorsement ?

Good Luck with the ponies Phil, I'm sure you're still firing at 'em.

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

Okay Freddy, I wont quote him anymore, in exchange I need a new shirt to wear when I am beating Dick, hopefully we play this coming week. :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:
Okay Freddy, I wont quote him anymore, in exchange I need a new shirt to wear when I am beating Dick, hopefully we play this coming week. :D

You had an invite to my house last week, you pool hall junkie...I am certain you will be "Beating Dick"...Just not this Dick..:p :p :p