1p.org dcc sponsored player/representative

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
If Frank goes I'm in.

I would like to thank you and all the others that considered me to represent our site. Like in other years because of the time of year the DCC is not in a good time of the year for me. So I'm taking my name off the list of nominees. We have many here that are deserving that honor. Voting would be difficult for me because of the many candidates we have. Members like JTpilot, Wayne, and so many others.
Jeff Sparks, even though he is a short timer as a member. He has done so much for us in that short time.
Whoever we decide to nominate will represent us well I'm sure.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I would like to thank you and all the others that considered me to represent our site. Like in other years because of the time of year the DCC is not in a good time of the year for me. So I'm taking my name off the list of nominees. We have many here that are deserving that honor. Voting would be difficult for me because of the many candidates we have. Members like JTpilot, Wayne, and so many others.
Jeff Sparks, even though he is a short timer as a member. He has done so much for us in that short time.
Whoever we decide to nominate will represent us well I'm sure.

I sure hope things will change for you so you can come, but you're right that we have many well-qualified people. We can't go wrong.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but it would be really cool if we could talk Keith into saddlin' up. :cool:

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I played jtompilot last week when he was in town overnight for work. He is a hell of a nice guy and he plays pretty damn sporty! I contributed to him a little already but I would certainly help more to get him to DCC. He would be a great person to act as a representative.

unoperro

Verified Member
I nominate jimtom as he thinks he is available.
I will kick in a c note regardless of who goes.where to ship it?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
This is perfect, three birds with one stone:

I give up 5 games of 1P with JimT for Lent; I save $100; I send the $100 to Steve, and vote for Jim. :D

(Wait a minute; what is "Lent" again? Is that where you lend somebody money that you KNOW you'll never get back? Yeah, that kinda works here.) :)

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
I received a $20 donation toward the player sponsorship from a "miragedealer@" email address -- whoever that was, can you please also send me a PM to let me know your User Name? Thank you!!!!

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
For those who would like to contribute...

For those who would like to contribute...

My PayPal email is onepocket@onepocket.org

Mailing address

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

Please include your User Name so I know who to thank!!!

There will be a raffle from the donor list many thanks to Tom Wirth, who has donated two copies of Controlled Aggression, his new One Pocket book.

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player.

Thank you to all who have contributed so far!!

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
This is perfect, three birds with one stone:

I give up 5 games of 1P with JimT for Lent; I save $100; I send the $100 to Steve, and vote for Jim. :D

(Wait a minute; what is "Lent" again? Is that where you lend somebody money that you KNOW you'll never get back? Yeah, that kinda works here.) :)

Orobouros sated.