What Did I Shoot #4 ?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,231
From
Ghosttown
Ok, I'm feeling bad for Dennis now, rooting around through the old musty archives cuz there's no new input, so here's a new shot situation...I had this come up the other night...

It's a couple of shots after the break, and I have pocket A - what did I shoot ?


- Ghost




[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs@[/CUETABLE]
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, I'm feeling bad for Dennis now, rooting around through the old musty archives cuz there's no new input, so here's a new shot situation...I had this come up the other night...

It's a couple of shots after the break, and I have pocket A - what did I shoot ?


- Ghost




[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs@[/CUETABLE]


Ghosty,

You aren't going to move the balls around after SJD and I respond, are you?

RBL
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,231
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Ghosty,

You aren't going to move the balls around after SJD and I respond, are you?

RBL



You mean like you did a week or two ago?...:rolleyes:....no pot, this kettle won't move the balls....:)


- Ghosty
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, I'm feeling bad for Dennis now, rooting around through the old musty archives cuz there's no new input, so here's a new shot situation...I had this come up the other night...

It's a couple of shots after the break, and I have pocket A - what did I shoot ?


- Ghost

If I was playing "Busdriver Willie" or "Pipe Plumber Phil", I might shoot this shot.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3WKyg4WbaR3WCRC3WVUR3kSYN3kNTi3kNll3kafp2kKbk4kbQN4kVER@[/CUETABLE]
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
You mean like you did a week or two ago?...:rolleyes:....no pot, this kettle won't move the balls....:)


- Ghosty


Well Ghosty, you are the one who taught me how to skin a duck. Or at least piss him off and give him an opportunity to pretend like he would have posted a WEI reply if only I (or you) had not made a mistake in posting and then changed it. And I've only done it 2 or 3 times, your changes are legendary:) .

Don't look now but the Duck just logged in:eek: .
 

CaliRed

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
1,963
From
Heart of the Midwest
I'll take a Sat nite stab... too risky?

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3WKyg3WLYl3WMdl3kSYN3kKRU4kcAD4kQne4uAIS@[/CUETABLE]
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:
I'll take a Sat nite stab... too risky?

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3WKyg3WLYl3WMdl3kSYN3kKRU4kcAD4kQne4uAIS@[/CUETABLE]


Not too risky Red but what do you gain? A reply safety is easy.
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:
Hopefully a better shot at something next turn?:D


Think offense Red, offense combined with defense. Maybe this.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3UQne3UVMd4VAOC4Vbav3VJDq3VOCb3VOSl3VPxU3WKyg3WRDA3kSYN3kCCC3kBEl4kbNA1kTFS@[/CUETABLE]
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,231
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
I've only done it 2 or 3 times, your changes are legendary


Actually, I've only done it twice...:rolleyes:...:cool:




Cowboy Dennis said:
Don't look now but the Duck just logged in:eek: .



Yeah, I noticed...but it's only 9:30 out there right now, so the YJ bottle is still holding it's own....Freddy and I have conferred about this, and we've decided that when he's really dangerous is around 3:00 a.m. when the bottle has about had it....:eek:....by then I'll be off in dreamland, dreaming that I'm playing Jasmine Ouschan and Shanelle Loraine 'strip One Pocket'....:D


- Ghosty
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
by then I'll be off in dreamland, dreaming that I'm playing Jasmine Ouschan and Shanelle Loraine 'strip One Pocket'....:D
- Ghosty


Jasmin Ouschan is the finest woman playing pro pool today. And I think she's the best female player in the world. Unfortunately I've also read that she's a carpet cleaner, maybe just a rumor spread by a guy who was turned down, but you never know.
 

blackeee

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
877
From
Jackson, Tn
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, I'm feeling bad for Dennis now, rooting around through the old musty archives cuz there's no new input, so here's a new shot situation...I had this come up the other night...

It's a couple of shots after the break, and I have pocket A - what did I shoot ?


- Ghost




[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs@[/CUETABLE]

Kick 3 rails behind the 6-11.
 

SJDinPHX

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
Cowboy Dennis said:
Think offense Red, offense combined with defense. Maybe this.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3UQne3UVMd4VAOC4Vbav3VJDq3VOCb3VOSl3VPxU3WKyg3WRDA3kSYN3kCCC3kBEl4kbNA1kTFS@[/CUETABLE]

I don't believe it..."Snowblower stud" actually came up with the right shot.

I guess pounding perfection into his brain has finally paid off.

Hard to believe he saw MY shot, but he probably would have butchered it...with low left (kill) english, you can stop the cue ball behind the stack...instead of going up-table...doorknob..:eek:

http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3...VPxU3WKyg3WRDA3kSYN3kBcy4kBUi4kCCq4kbOH1uCEK@

PS..it looks like your opponent has a dead 6 of the 11...you probably overlooked that, huh ?...So you may want to have done this...http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3...NAMB3OEdS3PSYH3QcQs3kSYH3kKyR4kbRy4kQvW1uBWM@
 
Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
...with low left (kill) english, you can stop the cue ball behind the stack...instead of going up-table...doorknob..:eek:


But Ducky, inside draw scares me:) .

Nice link to a WEI table too Dick. 11 pages of info and a year later and you still post a link. I guess the Yukon Jack bottle is about empty early tonight.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3UQne3UVMd4VAOC4Vbav3VJDq3VOCb3VOSl3VPxU3WKyg3WRDA3kSYN3kBcy4kBUi4kCCq4kbOH1uCEK@[/CUETABLE]
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
10,231
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
I don't believe it..."Snowblower stud" actually came up with the right shot.

I guess pounding perfection into his brain has finally paid off.



With all due respect Papie, that's not as you said, "the right shot" or the best shot...there's a killer shot available, which I shot the other day when I was in this situation - I'm still waiting for someone to see it.


- Ghost


PS, Like you later said, and Dennis didn't notice - the 6 is dead off of the 11, thus eliminating the shot that you and Dennis liked best.
 
Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
Cowboy Dennis said:
But Ducky, inside draw scares me:) .

Nice link to a WEI table too Dick. 11 pages of info and a year later and you still post a link. I guess the Yukon Jack bottle is about empty early tonight.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AQne4BAOC3CKyg3DHNi3ECXR4FObR3GAUd4HDnV3IDer4JDOA4KOSi4LAkX3MDfn4NAMB3OEdS3PSYN3QcQs3UQne3UVMd4VAOC4Vbav3VJDq3VOCb3VOSl3VPxU3WKyg3WRDA3kSYN3kBcy4kBUi4kCCq4kbOH1uCEK@[/CUETABLE]

See edit doorknob...you consistently violate the 30 min. rule...Are you drinking again ?.. I use Jameson's for mouthwash. :p
 

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
11,155
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
See edit doorknob...you consistently violate the 30 min. rule...Are you drinking again ?.. I use Jameson's for mouthwash. :p


So you took my WEI post and put it in your post. You must really think I'm a doorknob. Just to prove that you do know what you are doing, which you don't, post up the second WEI layout in your edited post and I'll no longer doubt you. You know, the one that you also posted a link to. And by the way Tyrannosaurus Breath, CaliRed posted that shot 1 1/2 hours ago. Nice try though.
 

SJDinPHX

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
Cowboy Dennis said:
Well this is a helluva time to point that out.

I missed Calired's post...but the boy is learning how to play 1 Hole. In a short time, he will be giving RBL and the Ghost a few balls. :D:D:D
 
Top