Sylver vs Gabe for The Cash this Thursday!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
lll said:
is this something that could be dvd'ed???
No it is not unless the person broadcasting it records it and plans on making dvds of it. I do think they will record it via ustream and people will be able to watch it, strange hour they are starting at but its an ahead set so it will be going on for awhile I am sure.

mosconiac

Verified Member
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll tune in after work.

Isn't there a law that no sets can start before dusk? Sun can rise & set all it wants, but you can't start with daylight in the windows. :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
??????????????

??????????????

Probably about as close as you can get, to a toss-up.... However, I will take Gabe for a few semi-sociable wagers, if anyone is interested. I will be travelling to Detroit (leaving Thurs. noon, return home Mon.) so I will miss most, if not all, of the match.

I know RBN (Rust Belt 'NIT', aka Cowboy Dennis)... will want to wager a stinking SINGLE bottle of YJ...But I have placed him on "air barrell" status now, so he must post up, even if he pays me the bottle he's owed me for a month now..(I will track him down when I get there).:rolleyes:

I had in mind, a few $20-50 wagers, with some of the more honorable members of the forum. (which I assume are "almost" all of them)...Interested parties, must contact me via PM, before I leave at 10 AM..MST, tomorrow. (thurs.)

San <---Has PayPal....However, he does have a $700,000 limit..:eek:

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
San <---Has PayPal....However, he does have a $700,000 limit..:eek:

So what your saying is I could place 14,000 $50.00 bets with you?

If you play your cards right, maybe Dennis will give you a ride on the snowblower.

Have fun Dick! I would imagine you two would have a pretty good time.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
CaliRed said:
So what your saying is I could place 14,000 $50.00 bets with you?

If you play your cards right, maybe Dennis will give you a ride on the snowblower.

Greg,

Wish it was going to be a fun trip, but it ain't....Lost my older sister on Monday... But there WILL be an Irish wake in her fond memory.
I will get to be with my poor, hard drinking rust belt relatives for a few days..:( (Dennis may be the only ray of light...and thats really sad isn't it ?)

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
SJDinPHX said:
Greg,

Wish it was going to be a fun trip, but it ain't....Lost my older sister on Monday... But there WILL be an Irish wake in her fond memory.
I will get to be with my poor, hard drinking rust belt relatives for a few days..:( (Dennis may be the only ray of light...and thats really sad isn't it ?)

Sorry for your loss Dick, didn't know.... I hope Dennis can get you running good in life again. If so, let me know, I'll go visit him:)

SJDinPHX said:
Greg,

Dick, I am so sorry for your loss. It's never, ever easy to lose a loved one. I know because I lost my big brother in 2002. He was not only a brother, but a father to me. I mourn his loss over and over again. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and I wish you a safe trip. Clarebaby.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:

Greg,

I'll give him a ride on the self-propelled Snapper Lawn Mower, the snowblower got stored away today. It only cost me $300 per use this winter:eek: . We will have a good time if only he brings enough money to play all of the games I have lined up for him:) .

The "Quad" is foaming at the mouth to play his namegiver and he has a few hundred thou left over from us playing on tuesday since we ended up playing partners against two other guys. A word of advice: Never take a Quad for a partner. I'd tell him to shoot a ball in their pocket and he'd miss it:eek: I thought he was dumping for a while but he doesn't even know what that is.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gulfportdoc said:
Would any of you regulars like to place a $50 sweat bet on Ochoa? I'll take Gabe even. You may PM me if you like.

Doc

I got you covered Doc if you'd like. I'll take Ochoa for something to sweat. Let me know.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Cowboy Dennis said:
I got you covered Doc if you'd like. I'll take Ochoa for something to sweat. Let me know.
$50 or less is fine with me. I probably won't be able to watch the match, so you'll have to let me know the outcome. I may be able to watch a little in the afternoon.

Doc

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gulfportdoc said:
$50 or less is fine with me. I probably won't be able to watch the match, so you'll have to let me know the outcome. I may be able to watch a little in the afternoon.

Doc

$50 is o.k. Doc. I suppose I'll see a little of it before I go to work tomorrow evening.

Dennis

senor

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
$50 is o.k. Doc. I suppose I'll see a little of it before I go to work tomorrow evening.

Dennis

I'll be sure to say hello if they'll let someone like me in the booth.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:

Dennis

What is this s**t, RBL...Now you are going to "air barrell" poor Doc..??? ...You are obligated to bet with people you still owe cash $$$...even if you re-stiff. (which I fully expect)

Doc, please do not except this wager...the only way you can win...is if you lose the bet. You will pay off, and never know if he would have paid off...or not !!!.:D :D :D

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
What is this s**t, RBL...Now you are going to "air barrell" poor Doc..??? ...You are obligated to bet with people you still owe cash $$$...even if you re-stiff.

Doc, please do not except this wager...the only way you can win...is if you lose the bet. You will pay off, nd never know if he would have ...or not !!!.:D :D :D

Doc,

I've got a $69 check on my kitchen table that I found buried under some papers. The first name on the check is Dack or Duck or something similar, the last name is McMoorraann or something like that. I'm sure you'll get paid if you win, as long as this check is good.

Dennis