Go Yankees ............please!!!!!!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
they need 3 we need 4.:mad: :( faced a pitcher in the zone. he went 9 and out. tough to beat. still race to 4. we need 4 . GO YANKEES:) (i hope this ends with a smiley face)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
they need 3 we need 4.:mad: :( faced a pitcher in the zone. he went 9 and out. tough to beat. still race to 4. we need 4 . GO YANKEES:) (i hope this ends with a smiley face)
Its hard for the yankees to loose they have to much talent. And they are to strong were it counts to win. For them too loose something real freacky has to happen. And I see the yankes winning the cose ballgames. THey have a Eferine going for them in the late innings. And he doesnt give up nothing. And a one run lead for the yankeees in the 8 inning is all Newyork. THe have the greatest relief pitcher in life. And he is almost untouchable. Phillys have a great team. But a great relife pitcher like the yankees have is hard to over come. The yankes almost have a allstar team. But Rivera won tonight and he is good for two more wins. And Rivera wasant as sharp tinight as he usualy is. THe could have got to him tonight with a breack the phillys could have won the game.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Its hard for the yankees to loose they have to much talent. And they are to strong were it counts to win. For them too loose something real freacky has to happen. And I see the yankes winning the cose ballgames. THey have a Eferine going for them in the late innings. And he doesnt give up nothing. And a one run lead for the yankeees in the 8 inning is all Newyork. THe have the greatest relief pitcher in life. And he is almost untouchable. Phillys have a great team. But a great relife pitcher like the yankees have is hard to over come. The yankes almost have a allstar team. But Rivera won tonight and he is good for two more wins. And Rivera wasant as sharp tinight as he usualy is. THe could have got to him tonight with a breack the phillys could have won the game.
artie since you know how to pick em i agree 100% with you. we need 3. GO YANKEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
yeah but one pockets greatest promotor new york fats wanted new york to be the place he was associated with in the beginning. p.s. he should be in the hall of fame .:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
We Need 2

We Need 2

the camera helped us out last night giving Arod a homer on a ball that was quetionably out of the park. it was the spark the yankees needed. a win tonight for C.C. and we're on the hill. thanks for putting up with a (in case you havent noticed:rolleyes: )loyal yankee fan.GO YANKEEEEESSSS:) :) :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
On The Hill

On The Hill

johnny damon double base steal. heads up play ."triple smart". Arod proving his critics wrong when its very doubtful he using anything this year.C.C. doing what he has to. jeter mr. dependable. yankees lead 3-1. one win away from world series champion.GOOOOOO YANKEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!:) :) :) :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Still On The Hill

Still On The Hill

Cowboy Dennis said:
Game 6 on wednesday. It's getting interesting.
the pressure is mounting. the champions rise to the occasion.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS:) :) :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
The Yankees win, the Yankees win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I'm glad the Yankee's aren't from Chicago. Would that be BRUTAL to take...or what ???

Good game...congrats lll

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Yeah, all of the players would be wearing these:

View attachment 412

I refuse to go to sleep before Fred does. I'm sure he's worn out from all these important, world shaking thing's we argue about.:rolleyes: Does he have a clue how much I love to piss him off ! :cool:

Say goodnight San....G'nite San.:p

RBL, remember the email I sent you about 1945 ?..Now they've taken over baseball too !!! :D:D

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Chapions!!!! We Did It

Chapions!!!! We Did It

:) Sbl And Rbl We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 World Series Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Yankeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

edit : i was so excited i couldnt spell CHAMPIONS

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Who a person is ......

Who a person is ......

Does it say something about a person when they go to onepocket.org to see who won the Wednesday night game of the worl serious?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Cold water

Cold water

You people have no idea, as a White Sox fan, just how much I hate the Yankees.

the Beard

Almost as much as the Cubs. I like Weenie Beanie better than the Cubs.