Billy Vs Grady

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
That's correct he cant open up the balls as easily as he says.

If I couldn't see the 14 ball then the 1 ball was clearly the right shot. All Grady could do after I shot the 1 ball is what he did, kick at the 1 ball. He ended up great after kicking, any where else I either bank the 5 ball of even kick the 5 ball .

Billy I.

You could pay me to kick at the one ball from thier. What has one pocket become a circus showe. Or a magic showe. All you have too do is shoot off the right side off the ball open up the two balls and but youre oponent by the lrft hand corner pocket. By the end rail preferable.

And you are winning 5 to nothing. Are you going too shoot at the one ball from the end rail. And if you mis a good players like Efren Scott Gabb Alex Shannon John Schmidt And 10 pther players will get a good shot too run 8 and out.

And you are leading 5 to noyhing. I guess thatsa good percentage shot. And a Game were you should be at least a 3 to 1 favorite you will become a 3 to 2 favorite thatsa good sbot too be in. Whenall you have too do is what I said and leave him by the 3 dimond and tell me .

I want to her the answer from all those people who disagree. What Are you going to do from that position.

Try answering my qouistuin for once. That seems very haed for For people to so on this site. Maybe you can tell me Dock. Why they dont answer my qouistions. You can ask meany qouistion And I promise U will answer it.

So try answering my qouistions I ask . What would you do with the cue ball being on the third diamond. When people dont answer your qouistions that you ask. IT must be because they dont no. Because they answer everything else.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
You could pay me to kick at the one ball from thier. What has one pocket become a circus showe. Or a magic showe. All you have too do is shoot off the right side off the ball open up the two balls and but youre oponent by the lrft hand corner pocket. By the end rail preferable.

And you are winning 5 to nothing. Are you going too shoot at the one ball from the end rail. And if you mis a good players like Efren Scott Gabb Alex Shannon John Schmidt And 10 pther players will get a good shot too run 8 and out.

And you are leading 5 to noyhing. I guess thatsa good percentage shot. And a Game were you should be at least a 3 to 1 favorite you will become a 3 to 2 favorite thatsa good sbot too be in. Whenall you have too do is what I said and leave him by the 3 dimond and tell me .

I want to her the answer from all those people who disagree. What Are you going to do from that position.

Try answering my qouistuin for once. That seems very haed for For people to so on this site. Maybe you can tell me Dock. Why they dont answer my qouistions. You can ask meany qouistion And I promise U will answer it.

So try answering my qouistions I ask . What would you do with the cue ball being on the third diamond. When people dont answer your qouistions that you ask. IT must be because they dont no. Because they answer everything else.

Artie, you have to be the most stubborn man on earth. Look at post #26 How can you possibly open up the balls like you say you can, impossible. And then how are you going to controll the cue ball?

Do you think Grady would of kicked if there was another shot? It seems that your the only one that sees the shots that you would shoot, strange. I think you really should take some time off.

I'm done with this.

Billy I.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
Artie, you have to be the most stubborn man on earth. Look at post #26 How can you possibly open up the balls like you say you can, impossible. And then how are you going to controll the cue ball?

Do you think Grady would of kicked if there was another shot? It seems that your the only one that sees the shots that you would shoot, strange. I think you really should take some time off.

I'm done with this.

Billy I.

You like using that word stuborn. I dont call people stuburn. I dont have too start my sentence off by calling someone stuburn.

I am taliking facts get some knowlegble players like Varner Grady Monster John Chriss Gentile Ike Hopkinens Toby players that play the game not just shoot and see what they say about the shots.

If I was stuburn I wouldnt be explaining my shots. You call people stuburn. Because they dont agree with you. Because a person belives and knowes his opinonion is correct is that what makes them stuburn.

In youre opinion what makes a person stuburn. THe way I see it is because they disagree with you. And Like said. Show the balls in the position that we are talking about. And it will be easy for people too see.

BUt all I her is words. IF I could draw the diagrams I would do it and show everyone the positions off the balls we are talking about.

LIke you sed the nine ball in the side behind the one ball.thats a natural and aoutomayick shoy. Lrt people shoot it and after they shot it give the resulte what happened.Talk doesnt prove antyhing. Action shows.

And but the cue ball were you said you will shoot the 4 ball and show me what will happen. And the first shot I picket I changed because off you saying you were not sure you could hit the 14 ball.

So I changed it and went along with what you said I cant hit the 14 ball.Witch I thought I could. But I changed that by putting the cue ball on the 3 dimons. And I got no response again too my qouistion. What are you going too do from thier.

If Everyone just talks and wont answer the qouistions were not going anywere. Nothing getsanswered. Thats why in the court room you have to answer the qouistions or they hold you in contempte off court.

It would be very perfesionsl and respectfull to answer a qouistion that someone is asking you. Instead off replying thier stubern because they disagree. And people have a hard time to hancle people when they disagree with them.

Soulving any problem or qouistion can only be done bu answering them not avoiding them. And it the answer is close and both ways then thats the way it will be.

But before that all the qouistions should be answered and not avoided BY saying thats it or Im done with it and nothing gets solved.

THe reason the Treads and posts are made so people can her all the different answers. And on some qouistions the correct answer will come out. And on other answers the qouistion will not be answered and stay upin the air.

BUt in all fairness all the qouistions should be answered. No matter if everyone knowes the answer or howe ever silly we think it is. Everyone on this site didnt spend thier whole life playing pool and gambling.

And they have the same wrught that I have. I am no better then they are. Even if I have the answer. Being a better player or no all the answers does not make me any more off a human being then they are.

And My values have always been in the favor off the poor and underdog. I am a very fair person. And I injoy living a avarage life.

And nothing or nobody impresses me. I have the same respect for a poor homles Bumb as I do for Bill gayes.

Most people dont see it that way. BUt I do. And too me everone is a human Being. And I would showe the same courtasy and respect for the bumb as I would for Bill gates.

In my eyes no body is more inportant than anyone else. And too me everyone is the same. Excepte my family they are number one with me.

What I learned in life we all get to do one thing and that is live our life. And nobodys life is more important then anyone elses life.

But it would help if my qouistionscwould get answerd without critazizum ans sarcasum.

And if you dont belive what I am saying then I would love for you tpp explain how I beat all the people I beat that shot better and banket better then me.

And If I beat them by out smarting them nowe can you dispute what I day. I would love to her that answer. Because I can varifie howe I won. And it was because off what I new. No other reason.

And AllI do is get challanged by what I say. Bit those champions on this site like Scott and Cliff and GAb and Alex and other great players and see what they say.

Freddy is very smart in pool. And out off all the people that he would want too beat. I would probable be his first choice too want too beat.

Because that has been thier forever. bUt even when he disagrees witch I like. After I explain it and he sees it he lets it go. Because he sees what I am talking about and why I am doing it.

And we tried too beat each other our whole life. And we never had one argument and he never qouistioned a shot that I would shoot and why I am shooying it.

WE have argued about other issues but never about shots or us playing each other. And If you want too no the truth to this day Freddy would rayher play me pool then anyone else. But thats my opinion. And we have played a lot off times.

But if these treads whant too get answered then someone will have too go through the whole game and see what will happen. WE cannot just showe one or two parts and talk about the rest and come up with a answer.

Viffer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
What side off the end rail are you putting the cue ball. On Billys side of the table were the 15 ball is or on the other side off the table were the 5 ball is?
on billys side