Brandon up 6-5, is bottom right

youngstown

Verified Member
Brandon's shot. He is bottom right. WWYD?

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Corey is shooting correct?....bank the 7 to CD side and bring cue to bottom rail near BF pocket (1st diamond)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm assuming that Brandon would not try the kick combo of the 13-8 in attempt to make the 4 ball.

Otherwise he has a free 2-railer on the 4 ball. Nothing much to follow up on though, and judging by the time display, the game is nearly completed; so something must shake outta the tree pretty quick.;)

~Doc

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I'm assuming that Brandon would not try the kick combo of the 13-8 in attempt to make the 4 ball.

Otherwise he has a free 2-railer on the 4 ball. Nothing much to follow up on though, and judging by the time display, the game is nearly completed; so something must shake outta the tree pretty quick.;)

~Doc

Agree to 2Rail the 4

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Yeah, I like that too, if I thought at the table I could leave CB straight across from the 7.

You're on the rail, hit it a little bad and rub the 7ball you're in trouble.
Load up and cross the 7ball It's a potential kiss,and be patient.

P.S. Advice from a gofer. :D

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member

Brandon crossed the 7 over to the other side and lost the cue ball going up and down to scratch in the bottom corner.

youngstown

Verified Member

That 7 is pretty close to my banking line for the 2 railer I think, too risky for my stroke from afar backed up 'gainst the wall...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You're on the rail, hit it a little bad and rub the 7ball you're in trouble.
Load up and cross the 7ball It's a potential kiss,and be patient.

P.S. Advice from a gofer. :D

Yeah, the 7 was my choice, but I was thinking if I shot the 4 I'd play it four rails to where the CB is now and the CB on the same rail across from the 7.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
ah darn, you posted what he did already! :)

for what its worth, I was afraid of the 2 railer so I would have crossed the 7 and brought the CB to the bottom rail.

youngstown

Verified Member

ah darn, you posted what he did already! :)

for what its worth, I was afraid of the 2 railer so I would have crossed the 7 and brought the CB to the bottom rail.

Sorry, didn't mean to short stop you. Lol. (Any Seinfeld fans?)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, didn't mean to short stop you. Lol. (Any Seinfeld fans?)

only the BEST show ever put on tv....yes,I think I have seen every episode 10 times now, every time they run on TBS we usually watch it. They are all great characters but I still think George is my favorite.

(and no problem, I try to put 24 hours at least in between the WWYD and what the player shot but that's just me, you post a lot of them so no matter how long you wait, keep em coming :)