One Pocket Live from Kolby's in Tempe AZ (Saturday 12pm MST) with FREE Giveaways!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
We will be live broadcasting this Saturday with many good players from my area showing up to showcase there talents. Players such as Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman, Bernie Pettipiece, Mike Pankoff, Gus Briseno, Preacher Ronn and many others usually play in this.

Free DVD giveaways also during this stream, a copy of Frost vs Cliff and also the much anticipated Power One Pocket. Stop by and enjoy some one pocket at 12pm MST and win some stuff at www.ontherailtv.com ! ;)

Attachments

• 96899734_9AYX7coF_DSC_2157-1.jpg
    96899734_9AYX7coF_DSC_2157-1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
commentary

commentary

scott frost is on the mic, taking questions. pretty interesting!

sunny

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Thanks for the compliments my friends. I could not have thought of anyone else in the whole state of AZ that I would had rather lost to then Bernie. I thought for being on 2 hours sleep and having no energy I moved okay but my shot making/ball running was not there. I was only 1 ball away the first set and shot a 2 railer which was dead on but with no energy left it came short.

I also had a strange situation come up both sets where Bernie broke the balls well and I had the same odd dead ball which you would have to see to believe, I posted it below. I made it both times and you would think I could win from there but the balls would scatter heavy on his side and also not leave me any good way to run balls which frustrated me quite a bit including the off angle combination which Frost told me I threw the wrong way. :eek: (balls looked to far apart to throw)

I have been the bridesmaid 5 times I think in that tournament and I am quite sick of it. Scott told me that I am shooting too quickly and taking the first shot that jumps out at me instead of looking at 3 or more other options to find the best one, he is right about that, lack of sleep can equal lack of focus and a good case of IDGAF. I am determined and will keep practicing until I get my mind right boss. :D

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/la6zT_WqX2Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:
:cool: <---Bernie---> :cool:

Good shooting partner!

:cool: <---Ghost---> :cool:

Nice tournament Bernie.

If you can carry the load that you have to face at DCC you will earn further kudos.

If you can convince him to just be a pacer, it should be a good match, but HE thinks he is smarter and knows more shots (skyrockets) than we do.

I don't want to stir the pot:D but you should be the captain of this ship..

Just trying to help.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
Nice tournament Bernie.

If you can carry the load that you have to face at DCC you will earn further kudos.

If you can convince him to just be a pacer, it should be a good match, but HE thinks he is smarter and knows more shots (skyrockets) than we do.

Just trying to help.

I agree John...I mean how many reverse english, 2/3 rail kicks can you expect poor Bernie too overcome ???..:confused:

PS..Puhleeeeze, let me have a little more of your action..;)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/la6zT_WqX2Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
That was a helluva combo out of the stack, Lenny! You did get a bad roll. But if you'd have made that follow up combo, you might have been out! ~Doc

bernie p

Verified Member
jrhendy said:
Nice tournament Bernie.

Just trying to help.

John,

Thanks. The truth of the matter is I got lucky.......(not Efren lucky) in that Scott Frost graciously went 2 and out as a Christmas gift to all us aspiring, wannabe, up and comin' bangers:p

As far as the all knowing Ghost....he is the official designated spokesperson for the Corporation. I on the other hand.......well let's just say that my cue will do all my talkin':D ;)

See you soon. Bernie.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
bernie p said:
As far as the all knowing Ghost....he is the official designated spokesperson for the Corporation. I on the other hand.......well let's just say that my cue will do all my talkin':D ;)

See you soon. Bernie.

Please realize you may be drafted as CFO of the corp.:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
androd said:
Please realize you may be drafted as CFO of the corp.:D

The Ghost probably forgot to mention that part to Bernie yet.

He mentioned Chicago stake horses. If they stake or bet on this match, I know I am nutted up. My other offers to the Chicagoites have been declined, except I can play the same game I got drilled at in Texas. Tough bunch to get a gambling game out of, except with Ghosty.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
The Ghost probably forgot to mention that part to Bernie yet.

He mentioned Chicago stake horses. If they stake or bet on this match, I know I am nutted up. My other offers to the Chicagoites have been declined, except I can play the same game I got drilled at in Texas. Tough bunch to get a gambling game out of, except with Ghosty.

John, you are startng to look more and more like the favorite..:)...How can a nice guy like Bernie, possibly tolerate the "superiority complex" that seems to permeate all pool players from Chicago ???

Bernie is mentally strong, but having to listen to the Goast whine, snivel, and object to his "inferior" shot selection...will surely take its toll on anyone.

Please reconsider, and give me a larger piece of your action...:cool:

PS..I certainly hope Bernie realizes the error of his ways, and comes over from the "dark side", before its too late !..:eek:

View attachment 2023

Last edited: