Hard Times Sacramento One Pocket

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Today is the 1st of the month one pocket tournament and they will be streaming from 1pm on.

I will post the stream info later this morning.

Tough local tournament, race to two on both sides with added $$. You never know who is going to show up to play.

Hidy Ho

Verified Member
From
BKK/SFO
Another Filipino is learning one pocket, huh? I read that Deo Alpajora took it down.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Another Filipino is learning one pocket, huh? I read that Deo Alpajora took it down.

Deo is a very talented young player. Won the Memorial 9 ball at the Jointed Cue in Sacramento a few years ago over Bobby Hunter and yes, he is learning one pocket.

I have been trying to get him to play some but maybe I am lucky he says no.

Hidy Ho

Verified Member
From
BKK/SFO
I haven't seen him play yet. I heard that he beat Hugo even. . Right around the time I left CA for Singapore at the beginning of the year.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk 2

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I haven't seen him play yet. I heard that he beat Hugo even. . Right around the time I left CA for Singapore at the beginning of the year.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk 2

He gave Hugo the six playing 9ball and they played one pocket even. I do not remember how they came out.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
He gave Hugo the six playing 9ball and they played one pocket even. I do not remember how they came out.

Deo played Shaky when he barely knew how to play. He had great cue ball control and would play safes rolling his cue ball next to or behind other balls. His ability comes from his firepower, which is significant. Does Hugo have any money left for you?