The King in Santa Monica tonite...

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Efren (he'll always be considered the King in Santa Monica) showed up tonite to do battle with one of Santa Monica's finest. Our brutal tables kept Effie tentative for a bit but eventually some of that old magic emerged and we witnessed some mighty fine shooting. (He played a lot better than when he was last here just before the last Derby.) Our local man put up a great fight and played some solid one hole. I think Effie's getting tuned up for that tourny in Tulsa. (Unfortunately our house youtube camera man hasn't made it back from the Derby yet:-(

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
demonrho said:
Efren (he'll always be considered the King in Santa Monica) showed up tonite to do battle with one of Santa Monica's finest. Our brutal tables kept Effie tentative for a bit but eventually some of that old magic emerged and we witnessed some mighty fine shooting. (He played a lot better than when he was last here just before the last Derby.) Our local man put up a great fight and played some solid one hole. I think Effie's getting tuned up for that tourny in Tulsa. (Unfortunately our house youtube camera man hasn't made it back from the Derby yet:-(

It is a great place to play, on good playing tables.

I am planning a trip down south soon and will make sure I stop by.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Or this ?
Rod[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3ACjl2BaSx3CFeM3DUPL3EEOT3FMXK2GWNI2HXXQ3IYDc3JQXL3KJFM4LTJL4MBEd4NPJL3OBUL2PVsh2VaSx2Vbpj4VcVC4VVqm2cXXQ2cYFE4ccAo2kVsh2kXPU2kcQC2kUvp1kbVC3kbaM3kNtr3kKjW@[/CUETABLE]

Rod, please do not copy my s**t......;) There are laws you know...:D :D :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
So it takes me longer than most...

duplicate post.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended

androd said:
PLEASE DON'T EDIT AFTER I POST.
Rod.

Apparently you have forgotten my 30 minute editing rule...Dennis does it all the time..:p

PS.. And you don't have to shout..:eek:

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Androd: your diagram is the actual shot Efren made - caroming and making the 8 and banking the 2. (That was my first attempt at Wei and need to figure it out a little better.)

androd said:
Or this ?
Rod[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3ACjl2BaSx3CFeM3DUPL3EEOT3FMXK2GWNI2HXXQ3IYDc3JQXL3KJFM4LTJL4MBEd4NPJL3OBUL2PVsh2VaSx2Vbpj4VcVC4VVqm2cXXQ2cYFE4ccAo2kVsh2kXPU2kcQC2kUvp1kbVC3kbaM3kNtr3kKjW@[/CUETABLE]

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
demonrho said:
Androd: your diagram is the actual shot Efren made - caroming and making the 8 and banking the 2. (That was my first attempt at Wei and need to figure it out a little better.)

I taught Efren that shot....:cool:

- Ghost

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
demonrho said:

GOOD JOB, 1st attempts are tough, it gets easier. ;)
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Etiquette

Etiquette

SJDinPHX said:
Apparently you have forgotten my 30 minute editing rule...Dennis does it all the time..:p

PS.. And you don't have to shout..:eek:

Sorry, I did know about the 30 minute rule. I just had a senior moment. :confused: Didn't mean to raise my voice, :mad: just to lazy to go back and change it.
Rod.