New Buy/Sell/Trade Billiards Forum

Renegade_56

Verified Member
I have decided to set up a forum for buying, selling, trading, and advertising any and all types of billiards and pool related equipment, both new and used. Come on over, and look it over in it's initial stage, sign up if it looks interesting to you, list your items for sale or that you wish to buy, and give me your input. I want to make this an overall marketplace for everything pool related. All items can be listed free. Sign up is free, come help me set this up the way you folks want it to be.

http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/

Last edited:

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Free recommendation and it is probably worth what you pay for it.

On AZBilliards and other sites, someone lists a cue for sale and then about 1/2 the posts following it are the same freakin questions each time. :frus

My recommendation if someone is going to list something for sale make it so the have a form with fields in it that MUST BE completely filled out before it can be listed.

For cues:
Maker, length, weight, shaft diameter, ferrelle material, tips, etc.

For tables:
Maker, size, slate, cloth, etc.

You get my point.

Ken :)

Renegade_56

Verified Member
Great points Ken,,,,,,I can't add the form, but I can post the recommendations in a sticky post. Thanks

Also, I'm doing a membership drive over there, so any one who joins can request a chance to win a Very nice Pechauer SE5 cue,,,,,Free. There will be 56 chances to win,,,,,,,,,

Thanks for your advice,

Frank
www.www.classifiedbilliards.com

Last edited: