Hey Larry and Petie...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I know that you two guys don't know each other, but...

Did you guys know that you two don't live all that far from each other down there in alligator-land?...and, you both love One Pocket and play about the same speed - and, I don't care what other people say about you two :eek: I think you're both good guys...:D...

All that said, the Ghost thinks you two guys should pm/introduce yourselves and get together and play a day's worth of One Pocket...:)

- Gamemaker/social director Ghost

PS, And of course the proper thing to do afterwards, would be for the winner to send a little jelly to the Ghost...:heh

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Hey Luke,

Actually although we've never met face to face, I feel we know each other fairly well. We had a several hour telephone conversation a couple of years ago and have exchanged a few emails. I agree with you. Larry is certainly a very nice guy. And I'm up to meeting for a day of pool even though we are quite a drive apart. I proposed to 3C Bill we all get together for pool when I first moved down here but that was before I knew the extent of the distances. We'll work it out if Larry wants to.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hey Luke,

Actually although we've never met face to face, I feel we know each other fairly well. We had a several hour telephone conversation a couple of years ago and have exchanged a few emails. I agree with you. Larry is certainly a very nice guy. And I'm up to meeting for a day of pool even though we are quite a drive apart. I proposed to 3C Bill we all get together for pool when I first moved down here but that was before I knew the extent of the distances. We'll work it out if Larry wants to.

Rob Melrose and Tom Wirth are also in the sunshine state -- of course you all could be a long ways apart. Now if you were up here in NH.... that would be different, lol!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Bruce; I'm right smack in the middle of these 2 birds, Petie is a 125 miles North and Larry is 75 miles South of me!

A little rough to figure out at the moment, but, maybe one day!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Hey Luke,

petie check your pm
i do feel like i know petie
as he said we have exchanged some emails (his interests on the emails he forwards is varied and i always enjoyed them.....havent got any lately....:()
and we spoke several years ago
melrose doesnt know (or maybe he does)how much petie beleived in him being a "good guy" meant to me to give him the benefit of the doubt
although i dont approve (but who cares...:D) of his manner of posting to some members
ghost im surprised you would go out of your way since you post so infrequently lately to start a thread specifically to get petie and i to match up....:confused:...im sure you only have good intentions......:rolleyes:
geographically
im 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Mr.3Cushion(i think)
2 hours from tom
2 1/2 to 3 hours from onepockethacker
but we may be able to arrange something....:)
btw how do you know peties and my speed???

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
ghost im surprised you would go out of your way since you post so infrequently lately to start a thread specifically to get petie and i to match up...

Larry, I have to say I feel a little bit insulted that you're "surprised" that I would go to that very minor amount of trouble to connect a couple of friends of mine who are part of the One Pocket brotherhood...I just do it because I'm a life-long One Pocket evangelist - getting people together to play just being a part of that...:heh...I've put several members of this site together before who I thought would enjoy playing each other - and they did...

:confused:...im sure you only have good intentions...

Nah, I'll fess up, I had the ulterior motive of getting my snap from the winner between you two..so let's see now..I figured you guys would play for $10 a game - I think you're pretty evenly matched, so somebody will probably end up maybe 2 games/$20 winner - then I'm counting on the winner sending me about 25% for getting the game together...GODDAMN, that's 5 bucks I'm gonna make for brokering this deal - I can hardly wait...:rolleyes:

btw how do you know peties and my speed???

Educated guess...:cool:

- Gh:frusst