Skin

Verified Member
I don't hang around AZ much but I went over there to look and noticed that almost everybody has what they call an "avatar". I didn't know what that is, but gathered by looking at some that the intention is to make you look you like you are hip or have great cue sticks, or like you have beautiful girls with great assets sitting in your lap while you write, or like you are a great pool player that has so much money you can spend a bunch of time on that board instead of playing.

None of it is honest and it's all in fun, of course.

So, I figured I'd tip toe into the avatar action here to see if I am ready for AZ.

What do you think? Harold Worst looks good. But I could've used a bit more profile...maybe?

Skin

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Skin said:
I don't hang around AZ much but I went over there to look and noticed that almost everybody has what they call an "avatar". I didn't know what that is, but gathered by looking at some that the intention is to make you look you like you are hip or have great cue sticks, or like you have beautiful girls with great asses unzipping your pants while you write, or like you are a great pool player that has so much money you can spend a bunch of time on that board instead of playing.

None of it is honest, of course.

But I figured I'd tip toe into the avatar action here to see if I am ready for AZ.

What do you think? Worst looks good. But I could've used a bit more profile...maybe?

Skin

Actually Skin, you're not a bad looking dude. A clean shirt would have helped though. :eek:

Skin

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Actually Skin, you're not a bad looking dude. A clean shirt would have helped though. :eek:

You've got a point, Dick. But all I have to work with is my wedding picture. Maybe I'll just go no-avatar after all, like Fatboy does.

Skin

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
dress up avatar

dress up avatar

Skin said:
You've got a point, Dick. But all I have to work with is my wedding picture. Maybe I'll just go no-avatar after all, like Fatboy does.

Skin

More off the top, less off the sides, sunglasses and earmuffs and you'll be cool.