Our guys tussling with each other

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
With all of the pre-tournament woofing that youse guys were doing at each other...us stay-at-home guys want to know how all of that played out...:heh...

Let's have a report from some of youse onepocket.org bro's re. who'all played each other - what was the spot - who won - how much :eek: etc...:)

- Ghost

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I did not see or hear of any bloodshed. I made many $20 donations on the king of the hill table but that’s about it....I know boring right. That said, I had fun hanging and getting schooled by the boys.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I did not see or hear of any bloodshed. I made many $20 donations on the king of the hill table but that’s about it....I know boring right. That said, I had fun hanging and getting schooled by the boys.

Ben, are you stalling on us :eek: I'm thinking you were collecting donations instead of handing them out...:heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Our guys tussling with each other

I wish I had more to report. Lots of games donating on the king of the hill table and the two guys I was supposed to play ducked me like they owed me money.... which.. I’d like to think... they would have 😂😂. Sczrbill not going made the gambling part of the trip rather droll lol. But on a lighter note this is the first year I got any sleep!

Kybanks

Verified Member
I wish I had more to report. Lots of games donating on the king of the hill table and the two guys I was supposed to play ducked me like they owed me money.... which.. I’d like to think... they would have 😂😂. Sczrbill not going made the gambling part of the trip rather droll lol. But on a lighter note this is the first year I got any sleep!

I will be up there next year, I will give ya some action

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Bruce it was $20 action so shot selection was pretty loose. We had a good time and I paid.

Onerock.... I win 2 and lose 2, out in the 4th round.... nothing to write home about.

chicagomike

Verified Member
The challenge table was a good time. The first few times my turn came up it was time to play a match. Everyone seemed to have improved since last year so my time as “king” was very limited. As for the tournament I got $150.00 for my 5thround finish in banks. In the 1p I had two quick losses and was out.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I backed Neal Jacobs for 500 against Warren Kiamko. Neal couldn't make 2 in a row.
He later got hot after I left and beat Danny Smith and few others for 5k.

Dennis O beat up on Jamie Farrel ... I think it was 10 7.
Did Joey Gray ever end up playing Dennis O?

That kid shoots great.