The once in a lifetime shot?

John Brumback

Verified Member
Several years ago I was playing a black guy in Milwaukee that mad it three times during our four hour gambling session. I need to learn how to quit hanging up balls:frus

Or maybe quit playing that black guy in Milwaukee:lol Holly crap,that's strong:eek: John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Hey John, it's great to see you post here. We all know you view the goings on but we rarely get the pleasure of your input. Thanks.

Many years ago my brother who is 15 years my senior, was on a basketball court with several friends who were taking half court shots. My brother was not then nor was he ever a decent basketball player but when it was his turn to the amazement of all, he made the shot on the first attempt. "Shoot it again! Shoot it again!" He walked away. My brother is a smart guy. :)

Tom

Hey Tom,my brother ( 13 years older than me) was good at stuff like that,and then just walk away. Made me so mad. I would be the dummy that had to try it again:lol John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Here's one I lucked in a few months ago. Still don't know exactly what happened.
I hit the reverse shot pretty good, less chance of a scratch if you're comfortable with it.

Dang Little Buddy. That might be a once in TWO lifetimes:eek:

Yeah, I would have loved to see that guys face when you made that one:lol The Skipper:p

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
This, Rod?
Here's another good one.
Very nice clips, Skin. And a nice touch, adding the slomo's from Dr. Dave.

As you know, when the CB is further up from the foot rail, or if the OB is not frozen, inside english is not required. It seems to me that the shot comes up more often with the OB slightly off the rail.

~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think I played it once against the Ghost way back at DCC one time when we played. Honestly I do not remember if it went or not so it probably did not go, lol.

The most amazing shot an opponent made on me was on the last ball on the table that we both needed. I hung it in my pocket and was feeling pretty good about my chances. Well damned if he didn't rare back and blast that ball to chase it away and it double kissed and flew four rails around the table straight into his pocket. He said he played it, too lol. Ouch!!!! :eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I think maybe the most amazing shot that I made that I clearly remember either earlier this year or last year. I needed two balls and my opponent need one and he had two sitting right in front of his pocket. I spin banked one of them and nicked the other one toward my pocket and miraculously both balls paraded right into my hole!! He quit playing me for several months after that shot, lol.

I think I might have diagrammed this and posted it back when I made it -- if I did I hope I drew it similar this time :D:D

Attachments

• 2015-12-14 20_13_20-Table Layout Diagram _ BilliardsTheGame.com.jpg
    2015-12-14 20_13_20-Table Layout Diagram _ BilliardsTheGame.com.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
The once in a lifetime shot?

I made this shot on a guy once while gambling. It was down the the last ball which was by his hole. I played the rail first, 4 rail kick and drained it while bringing the cue around to the top of the table if I hung it lol. Not as good as some of yours but I liked it, and the guy still brings it up 😁.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450179346.433499.jpg

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Most amazing shot I ever did although its more of something that happened.. I personally never seen it happen before or since maybe someone on here has.. I was playing Vic one pocket about 8 years ago and made 2 balls on the break in my hole. The 2nd one followed the first one right in, no kisses. I still dont know how or why it happened. I dont know if it was how the balls were racked or what.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Most amazing shot I ever did although its more of something that happened.. I personally never seen it happen before or since maybe someone on here has.. I was playing Vic one pocket about 8 years ago and made 2 balls on the break in my hole. The 2nd one followed the first one right in, no kisses. I still dont know how or why it happened. I dont know if it was how the balls were racked or what.

Whatever dude. :rolleyes:

I've made 3 on the break before. :lol

You're starting early in life to be like those old guys in the other section. Next thing you know you'll be telling us shit like a Filipino stiffed you cause you had him trapped or you've beaten guys like Billy Cardone. ;)

Don't worry. I'll be keeping my eye on you and making sure you keep it real bro.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Whatever dude. :rolleyes:

I've made 3 on the break before. :lol

You're starting early in life to be like those old guys in the other section. Next thing you know you'll be telling us shit like a Filipino stiffed you cause you had him trapped or you've beaten guys like Billy Cardone. ;)

Don't worry. I'll be keeping my eye on you and making sure you keep it real bro.

LOL.... hows it going buddy.. you are going to Derby right? Have you ever seen two on the break before? Besides that 1 time I have never seen 2 balls come even close to going.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Most amazing shot I have ever seen in a real gambling match was what Fabio Petroni made against me playing a 10 ahead 9 ball session. Larry if you read this maybe you can diagram the shot if you can understand what Im describing.
Cue ball was by the right corner pocket of where you rack the balls and he is hooked behind a ball about 3 inches in front of him. the 1 ball is down table on the end rail 1st diamond. So the 1 ball is by the top right corner pocket on the first diamond on end rail. There are 2 balls in front of the 1 ball so he cant jump and he cant kick because there are no angles to get at the ball. There is literally a little more than a width of the ball coming along either side of the end rail. AND I have him on 2 fouls and Im thinking "let me mark this game up"... WRONG!! He competes in the world trick shot championships... so this guy jacks straight up in the air a full masse and starts aiming the cue ball at the left corner pocket up table.. Im thinking what the hell is he doing.. Has anyone seen Mike Masseys finger pool? Fabio fires the cue ball directly at the corner pocket and the cue ball gets to about an inch from the corner pocket and puts the brakes on and does a 90 degree right turn. The cue ball goes right along the end rail and makes the 1 ball.. I couldn't make that shot if you gave me the rest of my life..