KY members

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I'm scheduled to be in Georgetown KY May 4&5. I'll be open for some action. Not sure where to go. Should I drive to Michael's or somewhere in northern Kentucky?

Jim

John Brumback

Verified Member
I'm scheduled to be in Georgetown KY May 4&5. I'll be open for some action. Not sure where to go. Should I drive to Michael's or somewhere in northern Kentucky?

Jim

I'm only 45 min away if you want to come over to my house. I have a 9ft Diamond. You'd be more than welcome.

PS: I prefer banks but will play onepocket. John B.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I'm only 45 min away if you want to come over to my house. I have a 9ft Diamond. You'd be more than welcome.

There ya go Jim ;)

JB has a nice table and room for sure...(not to mention being a good host too)

If you decide to come up north more before or after shoot me a text.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
KY members

Jim if you don't take JB up on his invite, it would be a crime. You have to go. ( and then show me what you learn 😁)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Thank you John. I would love to play some banks and 1P. Banks is my worst part of 1P so I would love to play some banks and study the master. PM me your address and number.

Thank You
Jim

John Brumback

Verified Member
There ya go Jim ;)

JB has a nice table and room for sure...(not to mention being a good host too)

If you decide to come up north more before or after shoot me a text.

Thanks Kid!!! Ya have to come back over and let me try ya some:) JB

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
No kidding, we played a 14 hr session in Memphis and he still didn't want to quit. I should also add we were even after 14 hours so we had a great match going...lol About killed me. That man has no quit in him.

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
But I did learn...watching John hit banks with perfect speed is addictive. Playing him full rack though is like beating my head against the wall.

B