Day two coming up

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Day one was full of surprises, day two will be more about expectations. There's great one pocket being played by all six champions, thanks to all that are watching, see you guys at 12:00 with Frost and Smith, the balls will be rolling.

Dr. Bill

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Day two coming up

Dr Bill. I will be there tomorrow. If you can get free, I would love to give you some action.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Scott played well again, but the Shredder was just too much! Frustration has to be setting in. You get that feeling why am I even here. It was another great match that I predicted wrong. I am now 0-5.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Just missed the Frost match...what was the post match discussion about with Scott and BillyI? They were placing balls, then the other would move it slightly..??

ps>>>computer only working in 'safe' mode..no sound...I'll be missing Billy's commentary...bummer.:frus

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Billy wanted him to pocket a ball and draw safe because there was a ball on the spot and the balls pocketed would spot creating a block to the ball that was near Danny's pocket. Billy noticed the shot instantly, Scott dis not seem to consider it and played another shot that did not work out and Danny went out.

Outstanding instsnt table awareness and anotherlesson from watching.