Metropolis one pocket

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Had an absolute blast. Opening break I was in jail and played a twist bank long rail and ran 5. Best game I’ve ever shot. 3 times thought I’d locked him on the stack and he speared in a cross bank. Got to 7 and couldn’t quite drop the 8th. Lost 2nd game 8-6 and felt like I was never even in that one. Over 70 and can still flat bring it. Thanks for putting this together Crabby. Looking forward to the next one in December

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Ouch. I thought I was seeing an outtake from the movie Inception..:) Good photo, but now I need to visit a Chiropractor.

~Doc
14 players. Buddy and the guy that beat me playing for the hot seat. Me and Tracy from the site still alive.

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
the boys

the boys

Me, John, Buddy and Tracy. Nice of a couple .org members to come over from Mo. to play in our first Sully's monthly one pocket tournament. Metropolis, Il.
50 entry, 14 players 2/2 dbl. elim. Tournament director John Crabb
1st. Buddy Hall 580.00
2nd John Crabb 300.00
3rd Jimmy Martin 120.00
Next tournament Dec 8th

Attachments

• 20181111_013031.jpg
    20181111_013031.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member
Metropolis one pocket

Nice finish, and that’s cool you guys got to play Buddy!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
nice job John!! (running tourney and placing 2nd)

Good to see jlcomp getting it on with Buddy too, win or lose that one to remember!

thanks for the update crabb!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
nice job John!! (running tourney and placing 2nd)

Good to see jlcomp getting it on with Buddy too, win or lose that one to remember!

thanks for the update crabb!

Yea, he drew him first round..nothing like the chance to play a HOFer in a tournament. On my way to Chi town, should get there about post time

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Highlight of my day was after the match, Tracy (tdietrich1972) told me after the 1st game Buddy came over & told his friend "man, I can't leave this guy a shot". Those of you that have played me know how funny that actually is. Never thought I'd hear it said about me. :D