Hard Times Bellflower Cool Again!

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Good News. After two months of unbearable heat, the pool room is cool again. The combination of sun setting earlier and rising later, and Eddie turning the thermostat down on the AC , has made Hard Times an action spot again.

Come enjoy the one pocket tournament this Saturday, and action.

Carla

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
wrong thread

////

but, good luck today Frank...including with Santos.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
And good luck to you too. I just need enough luck to get past Santos. I think he's got my number.

We had 26 players and I came in 3rd. Lost the hot seat match to Amar and waited a couple hours and lost to Jeff Gregory. I get a little weak coming off the bench after a long wait.

Wayne

Verified Member
We had 26 players and I came in 3rd. Lost the hot seat match to Amar and waited a couple hours and lost to Jeff Gregory. I get a little weak coming off the bench after a long wait.

Good job. The young guys definitely have an advantage the later it gets. Frank lost to Santos again. I beat Santos to send him to the loser side, then Fach knocked him out in third. Fach beat me in the final. (Frank had 1/2 of Fach so he did split first place money).

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
And good luck to you too. I just need enough luck to get past Santos. I think he's got my number.

Good job. The young guys definitely have an advantage the later it gets. Frank lost to Santos again. I beat Santos to send him to the loser side, then Fach knocked him out in third. Fach beat me in the final. (Frank had 1/2 of Fach so he did split first place money).

Frank was always better than me at getting the $$. I bet most of mine on the last match. If I win it, I make more than Amar did. So I play nine hours (two hour wait near the end) and come home $40 winner.

Sometimes the Henderson parlay system fizzles.:lol

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

Wayne, you played great to beat Santos but it looked like that match might have left you a bit drained for the finals. It's always a pleasure to watch you play.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
It's always a pleasure to watch you play.

Amazing, ain't it? Wayne has the perfect style. I have a feeling he could beat someone 10 times in a row and the guy could still think he had the best of it.

Wayne is just too lucky :eek: on always getting the CB frozen to a ball or the rail or puttin' it in the 4-square-inch area it had to be uptable. :D

keoneyo

Verified Member
Wayne, you played great to beat Santos but it looked like that match might have left you a bit drained for the finals. It's always a pleasure to watch you play.

Thanks Frank. From now on Ill wait to catch Wayne AFTER he plays a set with Santos. It would make my day easier.