Danny Smith

BRLongArm

Verified Member
1. Alex
2. Frost
3. Chohan
4. Smith

Time for some of the bottom three to match up so we know for sure.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
1. Alex
2. Frost
3. Chohan
4. Smith

Unless it's race to 100 or 15 on top I'd rather take 11/10 and let you pick than the other way around. (I'd take 23/20 and let you pick for both of us.)

Oh, I forgot to put the $ on my numbers. :D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
1. Alex
2. Frost
3. Chohan
4. Smith

Pagulayan has to be ranked at #1 but there's a 'log jam' after that, Danny is the most active of the three under Pag imo that needs to be respected. Danny is the player that seems to be improving the most of all the top four.

Sr. Bill

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Pagulayan has to be ranked at #1 but there's a 'log jam' after that, Danny is the most active of the three under Pag imo that needs to be respected. Danny is the player that seems to be improving the most of all the top four.

Sr. Bill

I have to agree with you Mr Wincadona. The three behind Alex are too inconsistent on any given day to really call 2,3, or 4. I also agree that Smith is working harder to improve his game while Scott and Tony prefer offensive terror over sound play. As long as offensive terror is working, they can dominate but Alex showed that sound play wins over very aggressive play. I still like watching Scott and Tony but I have seen when Alex gets control of a one pocket match, it's over. BTW. Before I left Houston, I talked to the powers that be and your $500. Was suspended.

FrenchAT

Verified Member
From
Augusta, Georgia
1. Alex
2. Frost
3. Chohan
4. Smith

I watched Danny beat Chohan in a 1P tournament on a Big Truck event around this time last year. If im not mistaken, Danny had to double dip him to win and did so. I think that Frost would be his next rung on the ladder.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I watched Danny beat Chohan in a 1P tournament on a Big Truck event around this time last year. If im not mistaken, Danny had to double dip him to win and did so. I think that Frost would be his next rung on the ladder.

I wish I could assess Scott's game objectively, but there's too much other stuff going on in my mind when I watch him.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I like Danny if he is playing Hall and even though it would be a great one to watch, I think I would choose Frost over Danny in either format.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Frost was woofing loudly for a shot at Danny on FB. He said he wants the Fight Night Title. Anyone think Smith is ready for Frost?

i don't think the freezer would like any part of that right now. danny smith is an absolute freak. i thought compton would easily win, thought little justin would destroy him - tells you what i know.... however, frost v smith would be very intriguing......

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
i thought compton would easily win

Compton had just come off the best one pocket play of his life. I thought he had a good chance too, although I'm pretty high on Danny.

Smith played the best, strongest one pocket match I've ever seen. Compton missed one ball, missed one easy safe play and scratched once, and Danny held him to 4 total balls in 8 games. (I may have missed or forgotten something, but that's either exactly right or very close.)

He won't do it every time, but I've said before that no one in the world could have beat him that night.

However, in the match with Justin it looked to me that Danny got about 90% of the rolls in his favor. Reverse that and they might still be playing.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Compton had just come off the best one pocket play of his life. I thought he had a good chance too, although I'm pretty high on Danny.

Smith played the best, strongest one pocket match I've ever seen. Compton missed one ball, missed one easy safe play and scratched once, and Danny held him to 4 total balls in 8 games. (I may have missed or forgotten something, but that's either exactly right or very close.)

He won't do it every time, but I've said before that no one in the world could have beat him that night.

However, in the match with Justin it looked to me that Danny got about 90% of the rolls in his favor. Reverse that and they might still be playing.

hey bro....check out steve cook v jose parica. 1991 legends. cookie monster puts on an insane display...;)

:)

firemankc

Verified Member
Frost was woofing loudly for a shot at Danny on FB. He said he wants the Fight Night Title. Anyone think Smith is ready for Frost?

Would like to see FIGHT NIGHT @ Buffalo's NEW pool room. Opening soon if all goes well. 17,000 sf. of ACTION. In a Great Location.