Derby City Ring Games

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
I am again commissioned to do the DCC ring games. This Jan. 14th and 15th are the dates. The first ring game will again be Ten Ball and the second Bank Pool. The Ten Ball has between a $3,000 and $5,000
Entry fee and the Bank Pool is $2,000.
To you top players out there, you had better get your deposit in to me or you will risk not getting to play
in the ring games. I don’t do, “I’ll pay you when I get there.” Just underneath the absolute best 9 ball players in the world are many really talented, hungry players who would jump at the opportunity to play in something like these already much ballyhooed games. I have a feeling that these gentlemen would be
much easier to deal with, too.
It is not my job to baby sit , mollycoddle and raise funds for players. I don’t even have deposits from three guys who WON their last events that I did. Two players gave me phone numbers that are no longer good.
To me, it is a great honor just to be associated with the DCC. The Diamond folks are solid, decent people and they and I deserve better than to be semi-lied to and stalling techniques used.
In the Bank Pool Ring Game, there will be a surprise player, a person who got his entry fee in to me already. That means that unless Greg and I decide to allow 7 players ( I always thought 7 was too many for a ring game because one man always gets “stiffed”) at least one player who was in my Gulf Coast Classic ring game won’t be in the DCC game.
I still have half of Efren for sale. Anyone interested in playing or sponsoring someone please contact me. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Grady