Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Way to go Champ!

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Awesome job, Mike! Congrats!

Wish I could have been there to try to muck it up for you...

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I hate that guy! Thx again for a great event. I keep on coming to the US to be a bridesmaid. I got to learn this silly game.

Congrats again Mike.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Congrats, Mike, you must have played great. I watched you come back against John and that's the last I watched. What a nice birthday weekend, huh?

Dave

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Congratulations Mike!!!

And big thank you's go out to Bill Rowsey for hosting, and Miller, John & Jeanne Long, Crabcat for making the tournament go so well.

Sorry onepocket.org went down leading into the tournament, but you didn't need us at that point :D:D

Also congratulations to everyone else who had a good run in the tournament -- Ben & Nick especially!!

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I completely agree Steve....a big Thank You to Bill for hosting the event. I also want to thank Dustin, John, Jeannie, Matt, and Mr. Crabb for putting together a fantastic event. I think a great time was had by all.

I also want to thank everybody there for making my wife Kristen feel so welcome. I don’t really understand it but she enjoyed hanging out with you guys:eek:

Ben

chicagomike

Verified Member
Let me tell you.... this is just a great bunch of guys we have here at Onepocket.org!!! How about the surprise birthday cake and singing that went along with it??? Couldn’t believe it and got all choked up...absolutely overwhelming. Just awesome!!! Best part was when Crabby told me after everyone sang happy birthday that I owed him $20 for the cake...good one John.

The pool room was amazing...kind of like we fell back 30 years into a pool room that where life continued around it, but it stood still in time. From the owner Mr. Bill who picked myself and Chicago Fats up from our hotel on more than one occasion to the pure down home hospitality shown by all his staff as well as the local players. Absolutely top notch!!!

Finally thanks to all the members who showed a ton of heart and good play throughout the tournament...you guys are all a class act and Bill said on multiple occasions that having us in his room was the most fun he had in years....that says a ton.

Thanks to all who made the tournament possible, coordinated the details, shirts, posters, and kept it running like a well oiled machine...simply seamless.

It was great to have won in a field of tough players and can’t wait to see you all again. I was happy to get to see old friends and get to know some a little bit better.

Thanks again...it was the best birthday weekend a pool player could ask for!!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Wow, nice job Mike!!

Like others, I wish I could have been there to enjoy it with you all, sounds like it was a great time!

I had you picked as one of the faves Mike, so kudos for snapping it off!

See you at the derby!

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Chicago Mike ,congrats on getting the job done.Well deserved , your Birthday package is on the way.Just remember my piece of cake.:)