To "The Beard" regarding "San Jose Dick"

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Freddy,

I just wanted to openly tell you how happy I was that you sucked it up and didn't let any personal thoughts get in the way and realistically looked at everything and endorsed San Jose Dick for the HOF.

You know I've always liked you and I know it took alot for you to do that. Whatever little respect I did have for you increased tremendously.

(JK, you know its more than a little.)

I dont know if you swayed any votes or not but I would have to think you might have a little to anyone that read your thread endorsing Dick.

You two are more alike than different, thats why it didn't bother me too much with the back in forth with you guys. Its always going to iron out sooner or later. Maybe now Allen Hopkins will quit telling everybody "Who the hell is San Jose Dick?".

Your friend,
Steve

SJDinPHX

Suspended
My sentiments exactly. JK JK

Truthfully, I do sincerely appreciate your kind words, Steve.

Beard

Before you get too choked up Fred, you better read post #31, in your stupid "Dickbrain" thread...:eek: :D :p

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Freddy,

You two are more alike than different, thats why it didn't bother me too much with the back in forth with you guys. Its always going to iron out sooner or later. Maybe now Allen Hopkins will quit telling everybody "Who the hell is San Jose Dick?".

Your friend,
Steve

Steve,

I fail to see where we are alike at all ?..I am only half as ugly, and twice as smart...I have worked all my life, and he has just goofed off.
(a little jealous of that one)..;) Out of pure benevolence, I won't list ALL our other differences, as it might break down our new server..:eek:

PS..I will not rest, until I have been inducted into the Bank Pool HOF..Only then will I feel I am his equal, and then Hopkins will really know who I am.:D

Last edited:

RedCard

Verified Member
I'd respectfully suggest a 'taster' might be a good idea before partaking at the HOF dinner.