Happy Birthday Billy!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Billiy,

Thanks for your years of dedication to one pocket and your willingness to share your knowledge. I hope all is well and that you continue to enjoy being involved with pool.

See you at the DDC?

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
See you soon, pal

See you soon, pal

Happy Boitday Willie.

Dont forget to take your Soc. Security and Medicare. The way youve been playing lately, youre gonna need it. Best wishes, and many more. Will see you when we do one in the Accu-Stats booth at DCC. And please dont criticize my shot selection when we do a match. As Jersey Red used to say, you couldnt find your pocket with an Indian guide.

the Beard

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Happy birthday. I met you about thirty seven years ago here in San Antonio. It was poolroom in a bowling alley. I was with Frank Bananas Rodriguez. I told him I had saw your picture in one of the billiard mag. He said you was from Mexico. He said nobody from Mexico could beat him playing banks. After two games he said THATS ALL> Then wanted to know why I didn't tell him who you was. We kidded him about it for years.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Mr. I., I have admired the way you've handled yourself over the years. Sure glad I dodged you when you were in your prime. Too late now ! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to seeing you again at the DCC. Happy BD. What are you, 42 now?

Dick ( I'm 47)

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
47 you say, SJD?

47 you say, SJD?

Been that way a long time, too, ain'tcha? I'm pretty sure I was 47 once, but I forget what year it was.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pittsburgh Billy-- Happy 65th (or is it 66th?)!! Pittsburgh probably seems like another galaxy, far, far away. But never forget, when someone says, "Yin's goin' dahntahn", that they might be from the South Side of Pittsburgh.

Hope you make it to retirement. But wait a minute! You've been retired for 40 years!:D

Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
thank you very much,thank you very much.

thank you very much,thank you very much.

It really makes me feel good that there are people that remembered my birthday and celebrated it with me. Once again thank you ,thank you very much.

rack em, Bill Incardona

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Sorry I'm a day late but I'm a dollar short too, Billy. Any way, a very Happy belated Birthday, Sir. It was always a pleasure watching you work......

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY! i have learned alot watching you play ,listening tou you on accu stats, have your one pocket dvd, and read with interest your informative, well thought out comments in the forum. MANY,MANY, HAPPY AND HEALTHY MORE. lll

jay helfert

Verified Member
I don't know about you Billy, but I don't like celebrating my birthday anymore. I wish it would just go by without anyone noticing.

As Puckett used to say. "How old would you be if you didn't know when you were born." He was a dandy wasn't he?

It was nice seeing you and arguing with you in Fayettevile. I forgot to ask you for a double, you got out of there too fast.:)

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Belated but sincere

Belated but sincere

Billy, I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday. I hadn't checked in here for a few days and so I missed it.
Please accept these belated wishes for a wonderful year ahead. You really are somebody very special in our world, and you're also one of the most respected and beloved people in pooldom as well.
Hope your day was special!