Rust Belt Lunatic

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Heard from RBL, aka Cowboy Dennis. He is fine, he is just working a lot of OT and has tired himself out enough to have to take a break from posting diagrams and comments. Be assured, like a bad penny, he will turn up again -- soon.
Without a good beef (N CA notwithstanding), or Dennis, The Ghost, Artie, or GP Doc, the forum has become a little too vanilla.

Beard

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Heard from RBL, aka Cowboy Dennis. He is fine, he is just working a lot of OT and has tired himself out enough to have to take a break from posting diagrams and comments. Be assured, like a bad penny, he will turn up again -- soon.
Without a good beef (N CA notwithstanding), or Dennis, The Ghost, Artie, or GP Doc, the forum has become a little too vanilla.

Beard

Then how about I cheer you up with a joke (tommorow)?

Tramp Steamer

Verified Member
I scrolled the page down and started lmao.
Your duck has inspired me. I shall tell another sheep joke. :)

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Just.......

Just.......

.......pacing our bad selves Freddie.Ya dont see any spring chickens here do ya????

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
sixties.......

sixties.......

.......not 00 cats that are kicking it now.To be a player in the good old bad days cannot be compared to nowadays.Vanilla vs.Cherry Garcia,110V vs 440 volts......YMMV,B

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
fred bentivegna said:

Beard
Freddie,

I forgot to tell you two things in my message: you cannot borrow $10000 and "Weenie Beanie good, blah, blah, blah, Detroit Whitey bad":D

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Freddie,

I forgot to tell you two things in my message: you cannot borrow $10000 and "Weenie Beanie good, blah, blah, blah, Detroit Whitey bad":D

RBL

Dear Overheated, Working 24/7, 105 deg.with no A/C, Commuting to Work in a 6 mpg Truck, Jock Strap Breath,

Also, you left out..."Quad good, blah, blah, blah...RBL bad" (and stupid)...:p :p :p

PS...I have lowered my monetary demands from you, to just the $4200 you owe me (plus 22 qts.of YJ)...Please remit, or else !!!.:cool:

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
SJDinPHX said:
Dear Overheated, Working 24/7, 105 deg.with no A/C, Commuting to Work in a 6 mpg Truck, Jock Strap Breath,

Also, you left out..."Quad good, blah, blah, blah...RBL bad" (and stupid)...:p :p

PS...I have lowered my monetary demands from you, to just the $4200 you owe me (plus 22 qts.of YJ)...Please remit, or else !!!.:cool:
ahhhhhhhhhhh

the good old days:rolleyes: :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:

Also, you left out..."Quad good, blah, blah, blah...RBL bad" (and stupid)...:p :p

Dearest Duckbreath,

I do have AC in my car and I never turn it on, I just don't like being cold while the hot sun is burning my arms through the window. Also, I've not worn a jockstrap even one time in my life:eek: .

You have managed to piss off Quad with your post as I am his only hero except for the banking king Mr. Bentivegna:) The Quad owns all of Freddies shirts (paid for by me with winnings from you) and wears them religiously, even to the Handicappers National Convention every year. When you deride me you upset the Quad.

As I recall you owe me two bottles, I'm sure the 22 qts. of Yukon Jack was a typo brought on by your sadness over the realization that you'll be leaving the country & shooting yourself in the head until dead (do you need bullets?) next year.

Nice knowing you Ducky.

RBL

Last edited: