8andOut Florida Amateur One-Pocket Tour

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
Well I didn't do as good as I wanted, It is my fault for only playing once a week.

lll, came and sweated my match Thanks bud. Pleasure meeting you. Practice those shots, we talked about.

Harper's Billiards is a nice room, 7 9' diamonds:) and 11? Diamond bar boxes:(, (didn't really pay attention), No Smoking, full bar, no food ( but it is surrounded by a couple of places to eat)

Peter the TD had the make one on the break/re-rack rule in effect. I suggested just spot it up instead. I don't know who won. Maybe Peter will post it.
Looking forward to the next stop!!!!!

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Well I didn't do as good as I wanted, It is my fault for only playing once a week.

lll, came and sweated my match Thanks bud. Pleasure meeting you. Practice those shots, we talked about.

Harper's Billiards is a nice room, 7 9' diamonds:) and 11? Diamond bar boxes:(, (didn't really pay attention), No Smoking, full bar, no food ( but it is surrounded by a couple of places to eat)

Peter the TD had the make one on the break/re-rack rule in effect. I suggested just spot it up instead. I don't know who won. Maybe Peter will post it.

Thanks for the update John and yes, not playing as much (like me) makes it harder to snap things off ;)

Peter Ghostine? I think I may have sen him play once at the US Open last year on video and he did some commentating. Seems fairly knowledgeable but not sure how strong he plays the game himself.

Keep us in the loop!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

it was great to meet you john and your lovely wife farah
the match i watched was you against jimmy sandalar (sp)
he is a very experienced player
i had never seen him play onepocket but he usually is in the running to place in the money or win in the 9 ball tourneys
you played well and obviously know the game
you beat him to the shot several times but just were not able to capitalize
jimmy shoots pretty straight so you dont get alot of chances to finish him off
i am glad it was a positive experience for you inspite of the results
thanks for showing me those shots..now i have some more things to practice.:)
hope they have one closer to me so we can play some and have dinner..:)

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
it was great to meet you john and your lovely wife farah
the match i watched was you against jimmy sandalar (sp)
he is a very experienced player
i had never seen him play onepocket but he usually is in the running to place in the money or win in the 9 ball tourneys
you played well and obviously know the game
you beat him to the shot several times but just were not able to capitalize
jimmy shoots pretty straight so you dont get alot of chances to finish him off
i am glad it was a positive experience for you inspite of the results
thanks for showing me those shots..now i have some more things to practice.:)
hope they have one closer to me so we can play some and have dinner..:)

Thanks for the compliments.