Corey Deuel vs. Allen Hokins 2011 D.C.C.

timdog24

Verified Member
Play the ball near the side (5?) two rails back into the side it's near.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Drop the 6 and place the CB on the rail? He'd have an awkward, jacked-up shot on the 3 with a slight cut against the angle or a tough shot on the spotted 6.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Banks said:
Drop the 6 and place the CB on the rail? He'd have an awkward, jacked-up shot on the 3 with a slight cut against the angle or a tough shot on the spotted 6.
Banks,

You're really going to piss Freddy off now:eek: . He'll know that you don't own his books or DVD's.

RBL

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Cowboy Dennis said:
Banks,

You're really going to piss Freddy off now:eek: . He'll know that you don't own his books or DVD's.

RBL

Actually, I do own Banking(for about 5 years now!) ... I just never watched it all. I was never good at doing homework as a kid either. Something about seeing a pool table on TV makes me wanna get out of the house and go play. :p

I'll get around to watching it eventually.. I've just been working on my stall. :eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
Oops, I had a Senior moment. I thought I was in the One Pocket section.
Never mind. :p
Rod.
Rod,

The Duck just called me and explained in excruciatingly detailed detail his every move in Vegas so don't be claiming any "senior moments" tonight:p .

P.S. His computer is down again so I can mess with him and he can't respond.:cool:

RBL

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
Rod,

The Duck just called me and explained in excruciatingly detailed detail his every move in Vegas so don't be claiming any "senior moments" tonight:p .

P.S. His computer is down again so I can mess with him and he can't respond.:cool:

RBL

what the hell's wrong with it now? Do I need to call him?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
CaliRed said:
what the hell's wrong with it now? Do I need to call him?
No Greg, you don't need to call him. He's at the Deli Bar anyway so you wouldn't be able to hear him.

I think his problem is (excluding his mental problems) more with his service than his actual physical computer.

Dennis

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
androd said:
Oops, I had a Senior moment. I thought I was in the One Pocket section.
Never mind. :p
Rod.
Damn Rodney ..Didn't I have to remind you about 3-4 times yesterday which pocket was yours?? ..or was it the other way aro :confused: ....Ah screw it

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Ok, there's only so much bill paying I can do before I need a break..

So.. umm.. what happened next, Dennis? :confused:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Deuel is up 2 games to 1 but Hopkins is up 2-1 in this game and it's his shot. What would you do?

View attachment 3040

View attachment 3041

Very nice of you to define "head" and "foot" of the table, for those newbie's among us, who may not know the difference...:rolleyes:

HINT, HINT....View attachment 3074

By the way...Who is "Allen Hokins ???.:confused: (Is he the guy who taught Efren to play One Pocket...???).:eek:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Very nice of you to define "head" and "foot" of the table, for those newbie's among us, who may not know the difference...:rolleyes:

HINT, HINT...

By the way...Who is "Allen Hokins ???.:confused: (Is he the guy who taught Efren to play One Pocket...???).:eek:
Dear Proofreader Breath,

The keys on my keyboard take a lot of pressure to use. Sometimes I don't hit them hard enough and I make a mistake. Even though I vigorously proofread every post I write this one slipped by. I actually saw it after I posted it (3 1/2 hrs. later) and I edited the "p" in but it didn't work. Must a trick to editing a title.

Shall I start pointing out all your incorrect spellings? How about "hugh" instead of "huge". How about [sic] when you don't even know what it means:p . I know you just do it to annoy me:) .

RBL

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
What a...

What a...

SJDinPHX said:

..coincidence. That is exactly what "Allen Hokins" said to me when I said his opponent for the 1pkt HOF was a guy named Dick McMoron. "Who is he?" was his same reply.
Then I said he is the guy that taught Darren Appleton to play One Pocket. After considering Appletons meteoric rise in the One Pocket world, "Hokins" laughed so hard that he fell to the floor.

Beard

4 days, 8 hrs a day, 32 hours worth of lessons and Appleton still needs an Indian guide to find his pocket. Conversely, Lou F spent only 3 hrs with me, kicking and screaming with resistance the whole way, and now he has made a stakehorse out of Artie.