A review of The "Encyclopedia" of Pool Hustlers

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
This is a review of Freddy's new book, The "Encyclopedia" of Pool Hustlers, by Bob Maidhof, owner of Drexeline Billiard Club in Philadelphia.

"Ladies and Gentlemen & Pool Players. After reading Freddie's book "The Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers" I have come to the conclusion that it has to be the best (Accurate) book on pool I have ever read, bar none. The episodes of Freddy and the information he provides is very good. These are not stories, they look to me to be factual, as there are many people threw this book that I have either traveled with or had some sort of business with, which I will not mention. I give all the credit to Freddy on the cultivation of this great book which will stand the test of time. I will treasure it as long as I am around, and probably read it more than twice. Thanks Freddy." :):):)

VERY accurate description, IMHO!

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
This is a review of Freddy's new book, The "Encyclopedia" of Pool Hustlers, by Bob Maidhof, owner of Drexeline Billiard Club in Philadelphia.

"Ladies and Gentlemen & Pool Players. After reading Freddie's book "The Encyclopedia of Pool Hustlers" I have come to the conclusion that it has to be the best (Accurate) book on pool I have ever read, bar none. The episodes of Freddy and the information he provides is very good. These are not stories, they look to me to be factual, as there are many people threw this book that I have either traveled with or had some sort of business with, which I will not mention. I give all the credit to Freddy on the cultivation of this great book which will stand the test of time. I will treasure it as long as I am around, and probably read it more than twice. Thanks Freddy." :):):)

VERY accurate description, IMHO!
Freddy was not looking for greatness. By being perfect. He always strived for excellence. To be the greatest he could be. And would not settle for mediocracy. And Freddy was a Loving caring magical child. Who loved his family people and life. You could brake his branches. But you could never take his roots.