All nerds and science guys

John Brumback

Verified Member
The best banker on the planet against nerds who don't know how to hit bank shots - and you'll give up 2.5 whole balls? Heart of a lion.

pj <- will give pool pros 25 answers on the SAT
chgo

It took you 2 or 3 days to come up with that:sorry Try again:lol JB

PS: you still don't know shit about how to shoot bank shots:eek:

John Brumback

Verified Member
The best banker on the planet against nerds who don't know how to hit bank shots - and you'll give up 2.5 whole balls? Heart of a lion.

pj <- will give pool pros 25 answers on the SAT
chgo[/QUOTE

It took you 2 or 3 days to come up with that? :eek: Your right though...you do not know how to hit bank shots so just admit that and I will leave you the **** alone for sure. If not... step up and I will show you why I am the best banker on the planet.Or just be the chickin shit know -it-all.Your choice good buddy. John Brumback

PS: is this a ****in school program or a pool site? Try again asshole;)

John Brumback

Verified Member
There's a difference between knowledge and ability. I don't mind that others have more ability than I do (John Brumback, for instance) - I don't challenge them to knowledge contests to get even for it.

pj <- musta missed the crowd
chgo

Now how and the hell would you know that's there's a diff between knowledge and ability ( you aint that smart by the way). You should quit going around telling all the top players that they are stupid and don't know what they are doing.That's pretty ****in stupid..don't you think:eek: I aint ever in my life seen one nerd that could play a lic,EVER!!!. I aint gettin even for nothin but I'm not going to sit around and listen to someone who can't play a lic tell me that I am wrong about the best way to hit a bank shot. You think I just been gettin lucky all these years and I don't know what I'm doing,it's just that I shoot straight and got all that ability??,step up to that 9 to 6 and you'll get to see it with your own eyes. Your not really worth the ink anyway:eek: JB

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Your not really worth the ink anyway JB
LOL. Little late to realize that, John.

We each have our role here - I bank badly and question pool "wisdom"; you bank well and blow gaskets. Thanks for the invitation to participate.

pj
chgo

keoneyo

Verified Member
John did you know that Keone is the Hawaiian word for John?
We only have 11 alphabets in our language and the 5 vowels.
Therefore John was transformed into Keone.
James is Kimo and so on.

PS Besides Peta and ASPCA contributions I like Broadway Musicals.
Is that incentive enough?

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
James is Kimo and so on.

PS Besides Peta and ASPCA contirbutions I like Broadway Musicals.

keoneyo
whats my name (larry) in hawaiian??
i know this is off topic but im curious
p.s john is a great guy in my book from my time getting to know him at tunica....:)
as someone who has dedicated his life to bank pool
AND IS RECOGNIZED AS THE BEST AT THIS TIME
you have to give him the benefit of the doubt on his beleifs o how the balls react for banking

oldroller

Verified Member
John

John

is a regular down to earth guy & a hell of a guy to get a lesson from.
You get your $ worth from him.If he'd just take me fishin
Jerry

keoneyo

Verified Member
keoneyo
whats my name (larry) in hawaiian??
i know this is off topic but im curious
p.s john is a great guy in my book from my time getting to know him at tunica....:)
as someone who has dedicated his life to bank pool
AND IS RECOGNIZED AS THE BEST AT THIS TIME
you have to give him the benefit of the doubt on his beleifs o how the balls react for banking

Larry is easy. Lali.
However Lawrence is Lauleneke.

WhatWouldWojoDo

Verified Member
Banks

Banks

Keoneyo,

Where is your neighborhood that you like to play banks? You wouldn't happen to be the same Keone that I occasionally see at Cues Billiards in Marietta Georgia? If so I'll be your huckleberry for some Bank Pool :D

keoneyo

Verified Member
Keoneyo,

Where is your neighborhood that you like to play banks? You wouldn't happen to be the same Keone that I occasionally see at Cues Billiards in Marietta Georgia? If so I'll be your huckleberry for some Bank Pool :D

No Im in Santa Monica, CA. Glad to see there are some home boys in the deep south.

John Brumback

Verified Member
LOL. Little late to realize that, John.

We each have our role here - I bank badly and question pool "wisdom"; you bank well and blow gaskets. Thanks for the invitation to participate.

pj
chgo

I know it don't mean much but sorry about that gasket i blew. I'll try hard not to do that anymore:frus John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
James is Kimo and so on.

PS Besides Peta and ASPCA contributions I like Broadway Musicals.

Is that your real name? I'm thinking it aint. But if it is,that's a great name:lol JB

PS: Hey buddy,them 2 cnotes are all the incentive I need.
Tell me you don't really go to them:eek::lol

keoneyo

Verified Member
Is that your real name? I'm thinking it aint. But if it is,that's a great name:lol JB

PS: Hey buddy,them 2 cnotes are all the incentive I need.
Tell me you don't really go to them:eek::lol

Actually I was born John Young. When I came to Hollywood and joined the Actors Guild they told me they already had a John Young, a Jon Young, and a Johnny Young. They told me I had to come up with a different name as those names were taken.
I decided then and there I would use the Hawaiian derivative. Keone.

I started doing Musicals in High School. I did a lot of chorus work and a young chubby little girl who was a year older than me at 17 used to sing in the chorus as well. Her name was Bette. And her last name was Midler. Cant believe we used to sing backstage and she liked old timey music. Will the Circle be Unbroken....Theres a better home a waitin' in the sky lord in the sky.....

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Actually I was born John Young. When I came to Hollywood and joined the Actors Guild they told me they already had a John Young, a Jon Young, and a Johnny Young. They told me I had to come up with a different name as those names were taken.
I decided then and there I would use the Hawaiian derivative. Keone.

I started doing Musicals in High School. I did a lot of chorus work and a young chubby little girl who was a year older than me at 17 used to sing in the chorus as well. Her name was Bette. And her last name was Midler. Cant believe we used to sing backstage and she liked old timey music. Will the Circle be Unbroken....Theres a better home a waitin' in the sky lord in the sky.....

We have something in common, with 'BM!'