FS: 5 REAL piloted-joint sneaky petes

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
I had Little Al Romero make me a group of simple REAL sneaky petes. They are all made from selected and very straight 57" Purpleheart or Bocote USA Valley Supremes (now made in China). The cues all have a piloted 5/16-14 wood to wood joint (see photo) and they are perfectly blended. The shafts have been slightly retapered and treated with SlipStic lubricant. The cues are well balanced and have a lacquer type finish on them. They are equipped with Valley standard 3/4 fibre ferrule and Elkmaster type tip. These cues play very solid (kept one myself) and are bargain priced at $100.00 plus 12.00 Priority Mail shipping. I have 100% Ebay feedback (jazznpool) and local references. Paypal is acceptable. USA sales only please.

Martin
(jazztiger@lycos.com)

1. Purpleheart, 20 oz., 13mm.

2. Purpleheart, 18.5 oz., 13mm.

3. Purpleheart, 18.8 oz., 13.2mm.

4. Purpleheart, 18.65 oz., 12.9mm.

5. Bocote, 19.3 oz., 13mm. (butt is slightly fat)

Last edited:

jazznpool

Verified Member
From
Orange, CA
A few more photos of joint and cue insignia prior to conversion.

Martin

jazznpool said:
I had Little Al Romero make me a group of simple REAL sneaky petes. They are all made from selected and very straight 57" Purpleheart or Bocote USA Valley Supremes (now made in China). The cues all have a piloted 5/16-14 wood to wood joint (see photo) and they are perfectly blended. The shafts have been slightly retapered and treated with SlipStic lubricant. The cues are well balanced and have a lacquer type finish on them. They are equipped with Valley standard 3/4 fibre ferrule and Elkmaster type tip. These cues play very solid (kept one myself) and are bargain priced at $100.00 plus 12.00 Priority Mail shipping. I have 100% Ebay feedback (jazznpool) and local references. Paypal is acceptable. USA sales only please.

Martin
(jazztiger@lycos.com)

1. Purpleheart, 20 oz., 13mm.

2. Purpleheart, 18.5 oz., 13mm.

3. Purpleheart, 18.8 oz., 13.2mm.

4. Purpleheart, 18.65 oz., 12.9mm.

5. Bocote, 19.3 oz., 13mm. (butt is slightly fat)

Last edited: