attn grady billy

Viffer

Verified Member
what would it take to have bily and grady commentate a match in youngs town in12 days?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:
what would it take to have bily and grady commentate a match in youngs town in12 days?

FIFI were have you been .I herd you lost your way home. Like in the move on golden pond in the woods.

I Herd that you took a trip around the world and stopet off at every Country. Looking for a one pocket game.

And you had a airlplain full off money. Looking for someone that would give you some one pocket lessions. So you could learn the moves.

And the first counrtry you landed the wouldnt let you in because you forgot your pass port.

And you said your name is Dippy Dave and they said we dont no no Dippy dave.

And they said take your dippy ass back to the USA. And next time you come too our country try having your pass port. Instead off all this cash.

Thier is nothing better then all those las Vegas lights. And If you ever open up a pool room and call it Dippys pool room I will be your first coustomer.

If you are going to be in las vegas for the Us one pocket. I would like too ask you because I have asket 20 people already that I would like to commontate one game. And I have had no luck yet.

And I just would like too try it. Veriaty is the spice off life. Maybe you no some one that can do that. And You and me can commantate a game together.

THe two smardest one pocket players in the world. And it would be injoyable and fun. What do you think. Can we do it or not. Yes ot No. If not the second best thing I can think off is us playing some one ball one pocket.

Because one full game might take a life time. And dont insulte me with spotting me. I wont go that low to take a spot from you. People might think your Eddie Taylor. And you are the Dippster.

One minnor mistake you make you move too good. Have a dippy doya day.

Viffer

Verified Member
im in artie. and ill talk them into lettng s commentate a game.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:
im in artie. and ill talk them into lettng s commentate a game.[/QUOTE

Thats Great. What if we both keep picking all the same shoots can we get fierd?

Dippy you are a real winner. And a class act

And if you never win a game. You will always be a winner with me.

And I like your style. And you show more gamble and caracter then any pool player out thier.

Like FAts yous too say even if you win Im still the best. Because nobody will belive that you beat me anyway.

And you give too pool what nobody can give you bring it out and open the door. And nobody can do what you do.

You are one off a kind. You are the medicine and the answer to gambling and onepocket.

Stay the way you are dont ever change. Because nobody is like you.

And If Flippy and Sippy ever play let me no and I will be thier.

We dont have too dress up too comantate do we. And dont make mr look bad . Just pretend its me and you playing one pocket.

I think you are getting too much sleep that can hurt your game.

You are doing what people dream off doing you are living youre life and dream. But its real. Keep on stroking. THe more you bet the better you play. In life we realy only have one gamble ourselves?

Relax play some music and have a dippy float or Bannana Split.

And always keep that little kid inside off you when you were little Dippy. And you would run too your friends house too play.

WE never stop playing and we will always be that same little kid. Life is great if we live it too the fullest.

Keep on laughing and smiling and do all the things you havant done.

Like Dinero told his Psychiter in the move. Your good your realy good.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Fly me to Vegas already.
Here's my resume:

Abject ignominy
Are you just Determined to shoot?
fraught with peril
I'll bet TWO dinners on that.
Oh, I want some hearty side action on the Shane/Alex matchup, won't mention which side I want publically...

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
newfosgatesucks said:
Fly me to Vegas already.
Here's my resume:

Abject ignominy
Are you just Determined to shoot?
fraught with peril
I'll bet TWO dinners on that.
Oh, I want some hearty side action on the Shane/Alex matchup, won't mention which side I want publically...

How bout "did it on the fly";)

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
possiblities

possiblities

Sitting around the campfire last Sat night,I mentioned this very same thing about a 3-cushion tournament in Las Vegas on that very same date to the new and improved version 3.1 of Mr G.Matthews.He said now that his new gig and the President and his cronies were squarely in the palm of his hand and his future was assured.Something about a golf game on the ocean snooker table where said G. Matthews was thought to have won 142,000$ one lazy summer afternoon.And the powers that be were acting strangely afriad of their tenure among other considerations after that steamy session.Everyone has been closing ranks since and information is extremely hard to access.However one thing is that to be happening and that is it is now mandatory for all twelve graders to be able to run either 5 racks of 10-ball or 125 pts in a game the pool players call 14.1 or straight pool.Grady has personally taken to the teaching position at a contract calling for hours of operation from 5PM-2AM M-F at a rate of 1450$ a week.The school board and PTA are anxiously awaiting developements although MR.G Matthews has assured all involved the lads will be the epitome of all juniour exec's heading off to work with a briefcase everyday with one exception.Their briefcase will be long and slender like a very large cigar.Their has been talk recently of nominating Mr. Matthews for Mayor,possibly Govenor so stay tuned to these developments for Mr.Matthews traveling opportunities to Ohio,Hawaii and Big Sur for fun and games of world-class billiards.Adieu,Jack

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
I'd love to come

I'd love to come

It would be a pleasure for me. I'd need a couple of thousand and a room and as much notice as possible.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
David-- Grady has said he'll do it. If Billy's back is still too rough to travel, you might contact Buddy Hall. I bet he would do it. Grady and Buddy have consistently been an excellent commentating pair.

Doc

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Viffer said:
dippy a happy man

Dippy it is like you are always in your happy place. Thatscwhat I like about you. You inspire me and but back someting I lost.

That I had when I played pool. But you made me aware off it. And it makes me feel like the world is mein.

THanks for waking me up out off my dream. And nobody else could have done that..

I think we will be the greatest commontatore ever. Because off your attitude and personality. It will be a winner. Thier is no dought in my mind.

Because whatever people may think. I think you are very knowlegable in one pocket and people and life itself..

Have a hippy dippy happy day. And stay in your happy place.

Viffer

Verified Member
yeah me and scott are playing he beat me 10 ahead and we are playing another