No AZBilliards

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
Has anyone tried to get on AZB in the past couple of days, I have been camping and did not have internet for the past several days. When I tried on
Sun I could not get on, now it says "no web site at this address" just wondering if something is up with the site or is it just me.
Thanks,
Tom

BrookelandBilly

Verified Member
From
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
The site imploded due to the multiple post trying to explain and justify CTE, swish-kabob, fractional ball, ghost ball, parallel aiming and hundreds of other attempts to find the holy grail of pocketing balls led by the self appointed guru Stan Shufflet.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
The site imploded due to the multiple post trying to explain and justify CTE, swish-kabob, fractional ball, ghost ball, parallel aiming and hundreds of other attempts to find the holy grail of pocketing balls led by the self appointed guru Stan Shufflet.

You forgot CJ's TOI.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
TOI works...just sayin"...even if CJ does think the world is flat
Maybe the world's flat in that "other dimension" CTE's from. Maybe TOI's from the same place?! :eek::eek:

pj <- is it legal to use systems from other dimensions?
chgo

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Snake Oil and baublys, as long as somebodys buyin, somebodys sellin.
i actually think TOI is better than CTE, because when you miss, you always have the correct spin on the cue ball, to get a chance to hit it, comin back off the rail, and get lucky!

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Of course the Earth's flat - that's how we know there's no global warming.

pj <- wake up, sheeple!
chgo