Packed and ready to go.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Ok, I've been practicing more this past week than I've practiced in the last few years and I don't see much improvement. So I guess I'm bringing to Texas what game I got which is not much. I'm looking forward to meeting those that I've never met before and I'm sure I'll see some that I know but never knew their name. My wife is going with me so we will make it somewhat of a tourist affair I'm sure. And oh yea, Mr. Henderson, who ever goes further will buy the customary dinner as usual. It would be a pleasure for me to buy.
Thanks Ghost.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Good luck in the tournament Frank......and, I just thought I should tell you that our Steve Booth doesn't like handicapped kids being disrespected and he wasn't happy about all of Rob's short bus jokes, so Steve told him he doesn't want to see anymore short bus comments here on the site.

- Ghost

Last edited:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Good luck in the tournament Frank......and, I just thought I should tell you that our Steve Booth doesn't like handicapped kids being disrespected and he got mad at Rob for all of his short bus jokes so Steve told him he doesn't want to see anymore short bus comments here on the site.

- Ghost

Luke, how do I get rid of the picture? Don't want to offend anyone.