Almost free 20 per game at the 1p tourney

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
If you are lucky enough to draw me, be you lamb or monster... I hereby declare that if you like, we can add a 20 a game wager to our match. Or 20 on the match for the squeamish (Lsjohn). Or nothing. I'm just as happy to meet you and play this game we love! Just getting excited it all!! 👍👍

Unless you're sczrbill and then it's our standard 100 per game!! 👍

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If you are lucky enough to draw me, be you lamb or monster... I hereby declare that if you like, we can add a 20 a game wager to our match. Or 20 on the match for the squeamish (Lsjohn). Or nothing. I'm just as happy to meet you and play this game we love! Just getting excited it all!! 👍👍

Unless you're sczrbill and then it's our standard 100 per game!! 👍

I just saw a sneak preview of the matchups and we are in different brackets, you drew JR Hendy your first match. As you may (or not) know, Mr Hendy is my horse and I will take him for our usual hunnert per game. Thank you in advance for accepting my personal IOU.:D

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Almost free 20 per game at the 1p tourney

I just saw a sneak preview of the matchups and we are in different brackets, you drew JR Hendy your first match. As you may (or not) know, Mr Hendy is my horse and I will take him for our usual hunnert per game. Thank you in advance for accepting my personal IOU.:D

I'd bet on that match also! Only problem is... We'd both be betting on HIM 😳😜.