Ready for war

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I'm going to Chicago and after I'm done with my personal stuff, I'm playing pool. This is my first time playing since the DCC and I'll be there from June 4th until June 19 if you're in Chicago and want to make a game, I'll play. I don't play worth a crap. I have 10/7 for life from JRHendy. Wayne gives me 11/7 and you know what?, make a game and I'll play. If you're a nut hunter, forget it. I want action, all day and night until I drop. I played Chicago Mike almost even at the Derby and he told me after the match, come to Chicago and I'll spot you. I'm coming Mike! So if any of you keyboard experts want to play, bring CASH AND LOTS OF IT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
I'm going to Chicago and after I'm done with my personal stuff, I'm playing pool. This is my first time playing since the DCC and I'll be there from June 4th until June 19 if you're in Chicago and want to make a game, I'll play. I don't play worth a crap. I have 10/7 for life from JRHendy. Wayne gives me 11/7 and you know what?, make a game and I'll play. If you're a nut hunter, forget it. I want action, all day and night until I drop. I played Chicago Mike almost even at the Derby and he told me after the match, come to Chicago and I'll spot you. I'm coming Mike! So if any of you keyboard experts want to play, bring CASH AND LOTS OF IT.
you got heart Bill.

chicagomike

Verified Member

I got my eye on that lonely ten dollar bill on top...you've got action Bill! I promised I would spot you and I will....I respect your willingness to play...we will make a game and play for something worth while.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Bill I don't see you as entered in the tournament...you must be on the "Action only" list. I hope you find what you come here looking for. Just as long as it doesn't belong to me. $$$:heh

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Stop off in AZ and give me that 9/7 you were talking about that one time long ago... :lol

That was before I broke my neck Lenny, last Century, when you could not spell One Pocket. I will come to Arizona and see the new place though, sounds like fun. Have fun in the new joint. Take care.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Ohhhh, that hurts. How much are you bidding? I have two bids from Mitch and Chicago Mike.:eek:

I make it a practice to never get into bidding wars.:sorry Really, no need to, I usually have 'em lined up at the door when I walk into the poolroom.:eek:

Looks like a used car dealership with to many salesman for too few customers. I make 'em take a number to hold down on the fighting.:lol

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I'm getting pretty wound up about my list.
Mitch, I am so mad at the way I played a couple of days at the DCC. One day with you and one day with Chicago Mike. (I am going to have time to play Mike before you arrive.)
So that means I'm ready. Don't try to butter me up with some sandwich full of fat, it won't work. No Texass bar b que either
Then there's Darmoose. I know we are close. We both know small backwards Kentucky towns that have a four table room and when some road guy shows up, they send for the towns, (counties), best player. I think he's the towns best player and maybe a few counties. Who is from Kentucky, there's them two bankers, some wedge player, another banker, a few road champions like Darmoose.
I want to play Dave but I know he is TOUGH. So breakfast Dave? After I go to the pool room, I'm not coming out.
GENTLEMAN JOHN will be in Wednesday and maybe we'll head to the loop. One night out on the town riding the rails.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ready for war

Mitch, I am so mad at the way I played a couple of days at the DCC. One day with you and one day with Chicago Mike. (I am going to have time to play Mike before you arrive.)

So that means I'm ready. Don't try to butter me up with some sandwich full of fat, it won't work. .

I will be there ready to play our Ahead set. I'm bringing the 5k just for you buddy. I doubt you will have time to play anyone else, unless you come out of the gate so strong you finish it quick. In case we don't finish by Monday at noon, after doing some quick math we are looking at $714 a game if we agree to prorate (which I suggest). 714 - hmm. Interesting number isn't it? Not sure if you get that reference but I'm suspecting you might (yee haw lol). And for you it's DeepDish!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I will be there ready to play our Ahead set. I'm bringing the 5k just for you buddy. I doubt you will have time to play anyone else, unless you come out of the gate so strong you finish it quick. In case we don't finish by Monday at noon, after doing some quick math we are looking at $714 a game if we agree to prorate (which I suggest). 714 - hmm. Interesting number isn't it? Not sure if you get that reference but I'm suspecting you might (yee haw lol). And for you it's DeepDish!

Monday noon? I will be home by then. Hank Arron's record? I'm more familiar with 420. Of course there's always the 714 you'll be taking on the way home. I'm just a poorly edumacated country boy. I was thinking of $300 a game if we didn't play the set. Or if Dave will give you the DCC game, I'm in. You get up early

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Ready for war

Monday noon? I will be home by then. Hank Arron's record? I'm more familiar with 420. Of course there's always the 714 you'll be taking on the way home. I'm just a poorly edumacated country boy. I was thinking of $300 a game if we didn't play the set. Or if Dave will give you the DCC game, I'm in. You get up early

Hahah. 420. Right church wrong pew. 714's are what they used to call qualudes lol.

I'd rather play the ahead set if we are able but will play 300 a game f need be.

Who's dave and what game?

chicagomike

Verified Member
So that means I'm ready. Don't try to butter me up with some sandwich full of fat, it won't work. No Texass bar b que either
Then there's Darmoose. I know we are close. We both know small backwards Kentucky towns that have a four table room and when some road guy shows up, they send for the towns, (counties), best player. I think he's the towns best player and maybe a few counties. Who is from Kentucky, there's them two bankers, some wedge player, another banker, a few road champions like Darmoose.
I want to play Dave but I know he is TOUGH. So breakfast Dave? After I go to the pool room, I'm not coming out.
GENTLEMAN JOHN will be in Wednesday and maybe we'll head to the loop. One night out on the town riding the rails.

Bill...We should have plenty of time to play and there is a breakfast diner down the street that we can hit beforehand if you would like.

chicagomike

Verified Member

And by the way...you played much better the second time we played. I have a feeling I'm being set up for the big kill.