Blood Test

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
You have walked into Red Shoes for the first time.:D You watch a couple of players, Williams bro, and some left handed black guy. Theres another player a couple of tables away practicing. You get into a one pocket game with him hunnert..$$ When do you leave/shoot a Blood Test?:cool:

chicagomike

Verified Member
You have walked into Red Shoes for the first time.:D You watch a couple of players, Williams bro, and some left handed black guy. Theres another player a couple of tables away practicing. You get into a one pocket game with him hunnert..$$ When do you leave/shoot a Blood Test?:cool:

Who is Williams bro? What does it mean to shoot a blood test? I guess I leave early enough to go home and get some sleep for work the next day.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Who is Williams bro? What does it mean to shoot a blood test? I guess I leave early enough to go home and get some sleep for work the next day.

Marshall Williams etc. A blood test is you leaving a shot, a tough wide open shot, that if made, WINS the game or miss and lose. Usually tried in the first few games to judge who the hell you are playing and do you have a chance. I left a bunch and you just fired them in but I was making mine too so....:heh

chicagomike

Verified Member
Marshall Williams etc. A blood test is you leaving a shot, a tough wide open shot, that if made, WINS the game or miss and lose. Usually tried in the first few games to judge who the hell you are playing and do you have a chance. I left a bunch and you just fired them in but I was making mine too so....:heh

I know you're not afraid to shoot...I like that!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Ha...after thinking about it I now understand what you're asking. If my opponent leaves me a blood test and I can somehow control the CB I have been known to fire at it. Sometimes it goes and sometimes I'm paying off and prepping for a new game. I think I have a little bit of a sickness where the thought of pocketing a difficult shot and utterly disappointing my opponent trumps giving him the satisfaction of me ducking.

I leave my opponents blood tests all the time...and typically they don't shoot at them.

I hope that helps you in developing your strategy for playing me.:D

beatle

Verified Member
ya see bill is a smart old timer. and knows in a match with a stranger you need to find out what he will shoot and what he wont. how else can you play against him and know where to leave him.
so you may have to give up some edge in a game or two to find out so you can crush him later on.

of course you dont give an inch to those that quit if they get up one or two games and get even. but those players you only play with a lock if you care about money.