Chicago One Pocket Lessons from One Pocket Ghost

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Just wanted to say thanks to One Pocket Ghost for the excellent one pocket lessons he has given me and to let everyone know if you need one pocket lessons in Chicago, he's the guy to go to. A few months ago I posted a thread asking about one pocket lessons from someone who knows what they are doing and since then have taken some lessons from One Pocket Ghost and have learned so much in a very short time as he is extremely knowledgeable about the game and an excellent player. He instantly cleared up several things that I had seen in different books and tapes but were to confusing and longwinded to understand and he broke them down so it was easier to understand. Thanks again One Pocket Ghost. Anyone looking for lessons in Chicago needs to get a hold of him and improve your game.

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
He sure gave me a less0n

He sure gave me a less0n

Did he teach you how to hustle too? He sure hustled me in Kentucky. A lesson I will never forget. LOL> I will get him back though.

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Not yet!

Not yet!

No he hasn't yet, but I hope those lessons are in the future too. If he does should I look you up? Just kidding. lol

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
DWS said:
Just wanted to say thanks to One Pocket Ghost for the excellent one pocket lessons he has given me and to let everyone know if you need one pocket lessons in Chicago, he's the guy to go to. A few months ago I posted a thread asking about one pocket lessons from someone who knows what they are doing and since then have taken some lessons from One Pocket Ghost and have learned so much in a very short time as he is extremely knowledgeable about the game and an excellent player. He instantly cleared up several things that I had seen in different books and tapes but were to confusing and longwinded to understand and he broke them down so it was easier to understand. Thanks again One Pocket Ghost. Anyone looking for lessons in Chicago needs to get a hold of him and improve your game.

Don, Thanks for the kind words...Now get off of the computer and go to the pool hall and practice ^_^

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
suki said:
Did he teach you how to hustle too? He sure hustled me in Kentucky. A lesson I will never forget. LOL> I will get him back though.

Suki, I have to say that you've hurt my feelings and I am very deeply offended at your suggesting that I would 'hustle' a One Pocket.org brother - I can't understand how you could say such a thing....That cast that I had on my arm when we played at Derby City was not fake - it was real....And I really am a UPS driver - I didn't rent or borrow that UPS uniform that I was wearing....And when you were getting ready to leave town, I only offered to pay for your hotel room if you would stay a couple of more days and play some more because I'm a generous guy....Well, I gotta run - the senior citizens home down the block has a pool table, and they get their social security/pension checks on the 15th, so I'm gonna stop by this afternoon - I think they play 8 ball, which I don't really play, but if I can get a little weight from the old guys, to make the game fair, I might playemsome...heh heh heh.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Suki, I have to say that you've hurt my feelings and I am very deeply offended at your suggesting that I would 'hustle' a One Pocket.org brother - I can't understand how you could say such a thing....That cast that I had on my arm when we played at Derby City was not fake - it was real....And I really am a UPS driver - I didn't rent or borrow that UPS uniform that I was wearing....And when you were getting ready to leave town, I only offered to pay for your hotel room if you would stay a couple of more days and play some more because I'm a generous guy....Well, I gotta run - the senior citizens home down the block has a pool table, and they get their social security/pension checks on the 15th, so I'm gonna stop by this afternoon - I think they play 8 ball, which I don't really play, but if I can get a little weight from the old guys, to make the game fair, I might playemsome...heh heh heh.
Too funny, Ghost. Where do you play mostly now? Just in case I should happen to get back up that way I'd like to stop in and say hello.

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Very good comeback

Very good comeback

One Pocket Ghost said:

LMAO At least I learned something!