Follow up on new cue

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Xmas Eve I wrote this:
Finally, Bobby Hunter gave me my new cue friday at Red Shoes. I will post a picture soon. It is magnificent. All Ebony and Ivory and Mama of Pearl. Retail: $7.5 to 10k or more. Pro Bono, (cuz I used to shoot so good. )

Bad as I play now, it will probably be too embarrassing for me to play with it at DCC. Maybe I can say it's really DickBrain's and he is letting me use it.

Beard

I am posting some pics as promised.

Attachments

• 1st FB (600 x 400).jpg
    1st FB (600 x 400).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • Cue (400 x 600).jpg
    Cue (400 x 600).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4th Hall of Fame (600 x 400).jpg
    4th Hall of Fame (600 x 400).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3rd Bank Pool (600 x 400).jpg
    3rd Bank Pool (600 x 400).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2nd Beard (600 x 400).jpg
    2nd Beard (600 x 400).jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Final two pics

Final two pics

You can only attach 5 pics. Here is another pics of my new cue. The cue itself should be enough to get Henderson and the Ghost to dog it brutally in the partners game with Cardone and I.

Beard

Anybody curious about Bobby Hunters cues can PM or email me.

Attachments

• Butt (600 x 138).jpg
    Butt (600 x 138).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
You can only attach 5 pics. Here are the final 2 pics of my new cue. The cue itself should be enough to get Henderson and the Ghost to dog it brutally in the partners game with Cardone and I.

Beard

Beautiful cue.

I have been dogging it brutally the past three weeks. Lucky for me it is only for $50 a game but it has added up to at least a thousand.

I am sure The Ghost can carry the load and help me get some of my money back.:eek:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Final pic

Final pic

Beautiful cue.

I have been dogging it brutally the past three weeks. Lucky for me it is only for $50 a game but it has added up to at least a thousand.

I am sure The Ghost can carry the load and help me get some of my money back.:eek:

Dream on, John Boy. Last pic.

Beard

Attachments

• Butt Handle (400 x 600).jpg
    Butt Handle (400 x 600).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
You can only attach 5 pics. Here are the final 2 pics of my new cue. The cue itself should be enough to get Henderson and the Ghost to dog it brutally in the partners game with Cardone and I.

Beard

Great looking cue Freddy, Very nice workmanship..Just curious about the wrap. Looks pretty 'heavy duty', I like it. Please dont change it.;)

PS.. Didn't Mr. Hunter know you have an aversion to 'thick skin' ? (JK JK JK JK) :p :p :p

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Beautiful cue.

Luckily the amount of the bet was yet to be determined - and now after this admission of yours :help I just dropped the prospective number that I had in my head by 75%...:eek:

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Luckily the amount of the bet was yet to be determined - and now after this admission of yours :help I just dropped the prospective number that I had in my head by 75%...:eek:

- Ghost

Ghr:eek:atsy

I don't think the other guys will play for $10 a game..:p (would that be 'per man' or, God forbid...'per team' ?)..:eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghr:eek:atsy

I don't think the other guys will play for $10 a game.. (would that be 'per man' or, God forbid...'per team' ?)..

As I keep saying...you are so predictable..:rolleyes:...

...and this time I offered Spike the cat 20-1 that you would make this exact post before the night was over - and again he said no bet...:cool:

- Gost

PS, Spike said to tell you that he noticed you never replied to his last calling out of you and your little pu..y dog - Spike, (laying on the floor next to me right now laughing his ass off) also says to ask you: "After seeing me fronting the big ugly tadpole, do you both pee the bed at night now, or just the little pu..y dog? ...:p...:lol

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Nice cue Freddy. I remember Scott having one and thought he made a mistake getting rid of the Hunter cue and going to a Cog, the Hunter hit better IMO. One day when my beat list is long I hope to get a pro bono cue. :D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Xmas Eve I wrote this:
Finally, Bobby Hunter gave me my new cue friday at Red Shoes. I will post a picture soon. It is magnificent. All Ebony and Ivory and Mama of Pearl. Retail: $7.5 to 10k or more. Pro Bono, (cuz I used to shoot so good. )

Bad as I play now, it will probably be too embarrassing for me to play with it at DCC. Maybe I can say it's really DickBrain's and he is letting me use it.

Beard

I am posting some pics as promised.

Nice looking cue Fred. Here are your pics:

FB's Cue1.jpg

FB's Cue2.jpg

FB's Cue3.jpg

FB's Cue4.jpg

FB's Cue5.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
As I keep saying...you are so predictable..:rolleyes:...

...and this time I offered Spike the cat 20-1 that you would make this exact post before the night was over - and again he said no bet...:cool:

- Gost

PS, Spike said to tell you that he noticed you never replied to his last calling out of you and your little pu..y dog - Spike, (laying on the floor next to me right now laughing his ass off) also says to ask you: "After seeing me fronting the big ugly tadpole, do you both pee the bed at night now, or just the little pu..y dog? ...:p.

I don't think Fred appreciates you hi-jacking his new cue thread, with your inane drivel, on the main forum no less...Also, you don't realize how viscious my Dachsies can get, when they are pissed....Just keep messing with them, your GAY cat, will be called "Dead Spike".:eek..However, unless provoked, this is their normal M.O..(PS..Note cap)

View attachment 4917

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Almost...

Almost...

I don't think Fred appreciates you hi-jacking his new cue thread, with your inane drivel, on the main forum no less...Also, you don't realize how viscious my Dachsies can get, when they are pissed....Just keep messing with them, your GAY cat, will be called "Dead Spike".:eek..However, unless provoked, this is their normal M.O..(PS..Note cap)

View attachment 4917

Dem dogs is almost a cute as my new cue. Dem dogs almost make even you look good.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Dey aint pals no 'mo

Dey aint pals no 'mo

Nice cue Freddy. I remember Scott having one and thought he made a mistake getting rid of the Hunter cue and going to a Cog, the Hunter hit better IMO. One day when my beat list is long I hope to get a pro bono cue. :D

Joey Gold (Cognoscenti) and Bobby Hunter, who once shared the same shop, aint pals any more. Bobby came to live with me after his fallout with Joey.

Beard

Joey and I, who started his business in my basement, aint too cool any more either. Bobby's cues dont have to back up to anybody's.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Freddy
that cue is INCREDIBLE
very nice personal touch with the engravings
bobby did one helluva job
you might need some tush hogs to protect the cue when you go to the pool room:D
seriously
enjoy the cue .you deserve it
:)
larry

bstroud

Verified Member
Beautiful cue Freddy!

Bobby is one of the few current crop of cuemakers that I have any respect for.
He can play pool.

I used to make cues for him when he was just a player. I told him the other day that the shoe was now on the other foot. Since I am not a cuemaker anymore HE will now have to take care of me.

Bill S.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
It would be hard...

It would be hard...

Beautiful cue Freddy!

Bobby is one of the few current crop of cuemakers that I have any respect for.
He can play pool.

I used to make cues for him when he was just a player. I told him the other day that the shoe was now on the other foot. Since I am not a cuemaker anymore HE will now have to take care of me.

Bill S.

...to top that kind of endorsement! I am sure Bobby will be honored to hear that.

Beard