Happy New Year to My Friends Here

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Well it was an interesting year to say the least and one I will not forget anytime soon. I was glad to meet many AZ Billiard guys this past year at Derby, California Billiard Club and Vegas among other places and hope in 2012 I meet many more of you. I would tell you guys my New Years resolutions but I will probably break them like most people anyway. Happy New Year everyone and be grateful for what you have, I hope 2012 brings you bigger and better things if this past year was not so great to you. :)

Attachments

• happy-new-year-2012-2.jpg
    happy-new-year-2012-2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Same to you buddy. It sure would be great to see you at Derby City this year. How is your daughter doing? Hope it is okay to ask...

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Same to you buddy. It sure would be great to see you at Derby City this year. How is your daughter doing? Hope it is okay to ask...
She is doing much better Steve but how long she will stay that way is another story, 3 times in the hospital in 2 weeks is not much fun. Would love to be at Derby but its not in the cards for me, probably next trip will be US Open 1 Pocket for me which I hope to see you at, it was a good deal of fun and this time we will make the trip to that "sweet spot". :D

Well it was an interesting year to say the least and one I will not forget anytime soon. I was glad to meet many AZ Billiard guys this past year at Derby, California Billiard Club and Vegas among other places and hope in 2012 I meet many more of you. I would tell you guys my New Years resolutions but I will probably break them like most people anyway. Happy New Year everyone and be grateful for what you have, I hope 2012 brings you bigger and better things if this past year was not so great to you. :)

Thank you, Lenny and Happy New Year to you and yours. Happy New Year to EVERYONE on the forum. May you prosper in all of your endeavours !:cool:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Lenny, I'm going to cut you a break, on the 237 bottles you owe me..Just pay George T. the one I owe him, and send 6 bottles to that
lucky p***k, Cowgirl Denise...Then send me 30 bottles, and fuggedabout the other 200...:)

PS..Happy New Year, and stay safe tonight..I've heard the Cop's will be using taser's, and real bullets tonight (not that sissy pepper spray, and a baton)..:frus :D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Lets all have a better one in 2012.

Beard

Best wishes for you and your daughter, Lenny.

If I can get the cheese at The Derby against two Hall of Famers, 2012 will be off to a great start.

Happy New Year to you all. The lady and I are staying home, opening a bottle of good red wine and putting a couple of New Yorks on the grill.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If I can get the cheese at The Derby against two Hall of Famers, 2012 will be off to a great start.

Happy New Year to you all. The lady and I are staying home, opening a bottle of good red wine and putting a couple of New Yorks on the grill.
Sounds like a good idea, and good luck beating two Hall of Famers:sorry:lol

Happy New Year to every one, see you all next year.

Billy I.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Happy New Year to all the fine people here. Twennyleben was not bad, in some ways, but 2012 will be better. I read it in the paper, so it must be true.