whats the shot??

Deeman

Verified Member
Bank the 13 back into the 6 to carom toward his pocket while drawing the ball into the stack softly nestling it there!

DeeMan

bstroud

Verified Member
I think you need to know if the 15 will go. If so make the bank and play position. If not lay up the bank ond put the cue ball over by the 1.

Is this a trick question?

Bill Stroud

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
bstroud said:
I think you need to know if the 15 will go. If so make the bank and play position. If not lay up the bank ond put the cue ball over by the 1.

Bill Stroud
I don't see anything other than your two options. Maybe Artie will?

crystal cue

Verified Member
lll said:
nicks shot playing efren
View attachment 2568

I see 3 things,1ball,2(?)ball and red stripe at the bottom of the stack that can all be banked to efrens pocket if you leave cue ball near his hole.

I would tick off right side of the 1 and try to leave the qb to the left of the center diamond on short rail behind the stack.

Moving the 1 I think should be the first shot taken,Efren would be lickin his chops at a chance to shoot that dixie whistler.Nick is in a bad spot here.

how do you feel about this?

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Lock Him Up

Lock Him Up

nick should bank the 1 ball to his side of the table and roll the cue ball onto the side of the stack. this puts efren in a very tough spot. Sappo/ Keith

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bstroud said:

Bill Stroud
no trick question
will show real answer tommorrow

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Frank Almanza said:
I don't see anything other than your two options. Maybe Artie will?[/QUOTE

Banking the 13 ball is the shot 99% of the people would shoot weather the 15 ball goes or no. And if the 13 ball is by your pocket and the cue ball by the side rail.

Thier isnt too much youre opponent can do. Puting the cue ball by the 3 dimond by the rail. Will get the job done.

The only other shot that I would cosider shooting. I would have too see exacly howe the balls are laying and the cue ball.

The shot to me looks ok And I would cut the blue ball to thr bottom rail to the center off the table.

And the cue ball will go to the side rail and inbetween the 5 and nine. And your opponent wont like that. THose are the only two shots that I see that are any good.

And almost every player will bank the 13 ball. Its pretty clear and obvious.

It can only help you. And that is the best and easeast shot too shoot.

But for players who think a little different then all the other players. Shoot my second shot. And it will but you in a better position to run out from that position than the bank.

Unless the 15 ball goes then a good player can run 8 and out from thier too.

But on my second shot I said it because off what will happen from your opponent being lockt inbetween the 5 and 9 ball.

And both shots you should be able to control.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
rather then go on to see what other people would say
nick shot the less obvious shot like artie said
off the 2 and into the stack
ne4.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
ok artie heres my question
without doubt efren is handcuffed
BUT you have no threat by your pocket and you moved the 2 into a favorable position for efren

if you banked the 13 and put him below the 1 you have a ball near your hole and have pressure on efren

why was putting him in the stack a better shot???

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
ok artie heres my question
without doubt efren is handcuffed
BUT you have no threat by your pocket and you moved the 2 into a favorable position for efren

if you banked the 13 and put him below the 1 you have a ball near your hole and have pressure on efren

why was putting him in the stack a better shot???

The best way I can describe this is real not by wrighting because nobody might understsnd it but me. Because what I say you might think I am saying something else.

And my slange language is very hard too understand. Unless you realy no me. $5 years a go This rich Jewish man likt me a lot.

And he loved pool. And he lived on lake shore drive in Chicago. Where all the rich people lived.

And he had a 5 by 10 pool table in his apartment. And he would ask me a million one pocket qouistions. But he was very limited in ability.

And he played cards for real big money. With all the rich Jewish people. And he wanted too get me in the cavansidh club. A real high class club.

And he said that I will have too change my language. And I said I dont think that will work.

Because I grew up talking this way by all the places I hung out and gambled.

Like the carnival Pool rooms Bars Card rooms and I have always been around those kind off people.

And it will be hard too change.And I went with him too the cavandish club
and when I seen the clientell and the way the talket . And I dont even look Jewish I had no shot.

But Jack got me a gin game and I won. And when we left I said thier is no way that I could fit in. Everything they said and talket about was different.

And I said I dont want too ruine it for you. Its better I dont go. So he said Ok.

But he had a lot off other good card spots. And we one some good money. Bit too change and get in a different click it takes time and you have too act and talk like they do.

If not they will see that you are not one off them.

But back to youre qouistion If you realy want too no and see the answer For yourself.

IF you have a pool table or you go too the pool room. Set the all the balls up. And but the 13 ball were you want it and the cue ball were you want it.

And move the 13 and the cue ball around in a little different position and see what you would do from the position were the 13 ball is now and were the cue ball is now.

And figure out what you would do from thier. And then shoot the other shot and put the cue ball inbetween the 5 and 9 ball and the 2 ball on the bottom rail nerr the center off the table.

And mve the cue ball and two ball around a little but. And you eill see what is the toughest position too be in.

And Then shoot both shots from thier new positionand see whats the better shot. From the position before. And you will see what shot out off the last two shots was the better shot.

But you have too see it and do it and go through it on a pool table. Not on the internet. Because it will be completly different. But set up both ways and see what you like the best. And witch is the easiest for you too do.

And sometimes I shoot shots for a reason that will come two shots latter. And nobody does that. Nobody. If theyu say they do that too.

Because I her that BS all the time let them show you and explain WHY and they will trap themselves in thier own lie. I dont care if someone lies.

But dont ttry to convince me about your lie. Because I will bring out the truth. And nobody wants too get exposed in thier lie.

Because thier credability will be gone. And when you no what you are doing the person will never get away with his lie. Because you see it and you can trap him with his own lie.

But you have too no what you are doing or you cant do that.

Knoweing the correct answer and some one lying and says they no it too. Those people are easy too trap. Because unless they no the real answer.

How are they going too answer the qouistion. The only way is by giving the correct answer.

But do this on all the replies set the shots up and look at them on a pool table after thier new positon and you will see for youself and what shot you real like AND WHY> THE IMPORTANT THING AND ANSWER IS WHY.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Dont Fully Understand

Dont Fully Understand

Artie, i like your shot here. i like the cue ball left deep inside the stack. my question is why is that shot better than banking the 9 ball to your side of the table and putting the cue ball in the same spot? your shot puts 2 balls on your opponents side of the table and my shot leaves no balls on his side of the table and moves another ball to your side. Sappo

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
KindlyOleUncleDave said:
So now just rub the 9 and leave him on the rail at the center diamond.

I fail to see the trap that Nick applied .... perhaps the perspective of the photo fools me.

WEre is the cue ball this is a different shot whats the qouistion?

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
The best way I can describe this is real not by wrighting because nobody might understsnd it but me. Because what I say you might think I am saying something else.

And my slange language is very hard too understand. Unless you realy no me. $5 years a go This rich Jewish man likt me a lot.

And he loved pool. And he lived on lake shore drive in Chicago. Where all the rich people lived.

And he had a 5 by 10 pool table in his apartment. And he would ask me a million one pocket qouistions. But he was very limited in ability.

And he played cards for real big money. With all the rich Jewish people. And he wanted too get me in the cavansidh club. A real high class club.

And he said that I will have too change my language. And I said I dont think that will work.

Because I grew up talking this way by all the places I hung out and gambled.

Like the carnival Pool rooms Bars Card rooms and I have always been around those kind off people.

And it will be hard too change.And I went with him too the cavandish club
and when I seen the clientell and the way the talket . And I dont even look Jewish I had no shot.

But Jack got me a gin game and I won. And when we left I said thier is no way that I could fit in. Everything they said and talket about was different.

And I said I dont want too ruine it for you. Its better I dont go. So he said Ok.

But he had a lot off other good card spots. And we one some good money. Bit too change and get in a different click it takes time and you have too act and talk like they do.

If not they will see that you are not one off them.

But back to youre qouistion If you realy want too no and see the answer For yourself.

IF you have a pool table or you go too the pool room. Set the all the balls up. And but the 13 ball were you want it and the cue ball were you want it.

And move the 13 and the cue ball around in a little different position and see what you would do from the position were the 13 ball is now and were the cue ball is now.

And figure out what you would do from thier. And then shoot the other shot and put the cue ball inbetween the 5 and 9 ball and the 2 ball on the bottom rail nerr the center off the table.

And mve the cue ball and two ball around a little but. And you eill see what is the toughest position too be in.

And Then shoot both shots from thier new positionand see whats the better shot. From the position before. And you will see what shot out off the last two shots was the better shot.

But you have too see it and do it and go through it on a pool table. Not on the internet. Because it will be completly different. But set up both ways and see what you like the best. And witch is the easiest for you too do.

And sometimes I shoot shots for a reason that will come two shots latter. And nobody does that. Nobody. If theyu say they do that too.

Because I her that BS all the time let them show you and explain WHY and they will trap themselves in thier own lie. I dont care if someone lies.

But dont ttry to convince me about your lie. Because I will bring out the truth. And nobody wants too get exposed in thier lie.

Because thier credability will be gone. And when you no what you are doing the person will never get away with his lie. Because you see it and you can trap him with his own lie.

But you have too no what you are doing or you cant do that.

Knoweing the correct answer and some one lying and says they no it too. Those people are easy too trap. Because unless they no the real answer.

How are they going too answer the qouistion. The only way is by giving the correct answer.

But do this on all the replies set the shots up and look at them on a pool table after thier new positon and you will see for youself and what shot you real like AND WHY> THE IMPORTANT THING AND ANSWER IS WHY.

I didnt say that puting him in the stack was a better shot. From thier you might get a better shot too run 8 and out. But you have too put the balls in that position so you can see WHy. Its better too run 8nand out from thier.

With out butting the balls in thier new position after the shot you will be able too see it.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
WEre is the cue ball this is a different shot whats the qouistion?

I dont see the shot and the position of the cue ball and what happened? I dont understand what you are saying.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
sappo said:
Artie, i like your shot here. i like the cue ball left deep inside the stack. my question is why is that shot better than banking the 9 ball to your side of the table and putting the cue ball in the same spot? your shot puts 2 balls on your opponents side of the table and my shot leaves no balls on his side of the table and moves another ball to your side. Sappo

Banking what nine ball? you either bank the 13 ball or you go in the stack between the 5 and 9.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Banking what nine ball? you either bank the 13 ball or you go in the stack between the 5 and 9.

THe nine ball is in the stack isnt it. and the cue ball is locket between the 5 and nine. I dont see no nine ball bank.