Seniors

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am booking my room for the Seniors in Houston, Oct 23-29. I usually book in a little higher price hotel if anyone is interested. Hilton near the freeway is about a Hunnert a night. There’s nothing within walking distance.:heh

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I am booking my room for the Seniors in Houston, Oct 23-29. I usually book in a little higher price hotel if anyone is interested. Hilton near the freeway is about a Hunnert a night. There’s nothing within walking distance.:heh

I’m hoping to be there for action:D

atmeddy

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Great One Pocket Players

Great One Pocket Players

Hello All:

I was one of the fortunate ones to play in the tournament at CA Billiards, and it was a delight meeting old fiends like Dave Gross and making some new friends. Wow, what a group, one pocket players who not only have a passion for the game but are terrific pool players. I think they all forgot more than I know...

I'm so jacked up, I too am looking at Houston as a possibility, and now have even greater enthusiasm to finish the books I've started:

1. One hundred ways to scratch.
2. Never play safe.
3. How to lose hill-hill
4. Three ways to get more out of the ATM machine.

Thank you, Steve Booth, for a great tournament!

atmeddy

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hello All:

I was one of the fortunate ones to play in the tournament at CA Billiards, and it was a delight meeting old fiends like Dave Gross and making some new friends. Wow, what a group, one pocket players who not only have a passion for the game but are terrific pool players. I think they all forgot more than I know...

I'm so jacked up, I too am looking at Houston as a possibility, and now have even greater enthusiasm to finish the books I've started:

2. Never play safe.
3. How to lose hill-hill

atmeddy

hahahaha. It was so great to see you again Ed. I will be honored to be one of the first to buy your books. LOL

Dave

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hello All:

2. Never play safe.
3. How to lose hill-hill

atmeddy

Hi Eddy, it was a pleasure to meet you. I can help you with numbers 1-3 but your the ATM champ:heh

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH

Has this date been confirmed?

If yes, I plan to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.

Reverend Dave

From
Winnabow, NC
Seniors?

Seniors?

Is this a seniors one pocket event? What would be the age or requirements to play? Jim, I'm sure you could help me with this info. Long time lurker, certified one pocket addict.

Dave

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
ATMEddy

ATMEddy

Ed,

Don't take the title of the book I'm working on, "Grabbing Defeat from the Jaws of Victory".

u12armresl

Verified Member
Just curious about this topic.

Aren't most members considered seniors?
If you look at the members group photo and the seniors photos, there are pretty much the same people in the pictures.

I say this because as many people as play this game and love it, there has to be some new blood come through and help preserve the game.

Last edited: