Tulsa One Pocket At Magoos Feb 2010

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
whos coming to the tourney? would love to meet up with some of you guys, and see some of you I haven't in over 5yrs. We need to support this tournament so it could become a yearly event.

Every tourney I've ever attended at Magoos and the old palace was always great fun, great food, great players and a great experience.

regards,
Grey Ghost

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Greyghost said:
whos coming to the tourney? would love to meet up with some of you guys, and see some of you I haven't in over 5yrs. We need to support this tournament so it could become a yearly event.

Every tourney I've ever attended at Magoos and the old palace was always great fun, great food, great players and a great experience.

regards,
Grey Ghost

The timing of this is right after the DCC, which is great for the pros and roadies as they can migrate thataway en mass. But for anyone with a real life (wife, girlfriend, family, job, obligations) all that time to play pool in such short order is maybe not so good. And, as I've said before elsewhere, a tournament needs the support and attendance of the ham and eggers to fill out a big field.

I probably won't be there, but I'm pretty confident no one is goin' to miss me :) Having said all that, I hope this is big success. We can never have too many 1pocket tournaments.

Lou Figueroa

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
lfigueroa said:
as I've said before elsewhere, a tournament needs the support and attendance of the ham and eggers to fill out a big field.

Lou Figueroa

Well, that would be my category for sure...:eek:...but hey, I don't need no fancy upper class breakfasts - this tastes mighty fine to me...:D....

Attachments

• ham.jpg
    ham.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0