5 page runout, correctly done

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Here's the same idea as the 4 page runout but I do not spot the 11 until last, as it should be. Use the page up- page down arrows at the lower right of the long rail to view the series of shots. This sequence starts with a double-kiss and pockets the 11 in the corner.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3Aaff1BQvd2FDSV1HaXg2KaMa4PKtd3Uaff4UdGs4kKtd3kWtc2kahP2kWrS2kVdl2kajH2kWfh@4AdGs1BQvd2FDSV1HaXg2Kcpt2PWfh2aDSV4adfs2kWfh2kEhl1kYLV@4AdGs1BQvd4Fdfs1HaXg2Kcpt1PYLV1caXg4ccQt1kYLV1kagw1kbeu1kWVj@4AdGs1BQvd4Fdfs4HcQt2Kcpt1PWVj1VQvd4VdWv1kWVj1kQfM1kKKj2kaiS2kVxi@4AdGs4BdWv4Fdfs4HcQt4KATV2PVxi4fATV4fdGv2kVxi3kByL3kSrj3kacd2kDbK@[/CUETABLE]

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Double cool

Double cool

What the fork? :( How many pages can you do? I thought it was only 2. Man you've lost me. I see how Dick feels now. I feel lonely with my single page.:eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gbru said:
What the fork? :( How many pages can you do? I thought it was only 2. Man you've lost me. I see how Dick feels now. I feel lonely with my single page.:eek:

George,

I think the directions said you can do up to 9 pages. Here's how.
1. Make your layout, draw lines for 1st object ball and cueball. Then click on "save page" icon. This saves 1st page.
2. Then move balls to endpoint and delete all lines. This sets you up for your next shot. Draw your object ball lines and your cueball lines for the second shot. Then click on "add to new page". Notice that you only click on "save page" icon for the 1st page.
3. Keep repeating step 2 until you are done. Move balls to endpoint and delete all lines. Then draw next shot. Then "add to new page".
4. When finished, copy URL as normal and paste it to your post as normal.
5. Don't feel lost. All you are really doing is putting multiple WEI layouts in one post.

You'd better show me something soon. I've got a headache now.

Dennis

Last edited:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Cowboy Dennis said:
George,

1. Make your layout, draw lines for 1st object ball and cueball. Then click on "save page" icon. This saves 1st page.
2. Then move balls to endpoint and delete all lines. This sets you up for your next shot. Draw your object ball lines and your cueball lines for the second shot. Then click on "add to new page". Notice that you only click on "save page" icon for the 1st page.
3. Keep repeating step 2 until you are done. Move balls to endpoint and delete all lines.
5. Don't feel lost. All you are really doing is putting multiple WEI layouts in one post.

Dennis

Yes! You just gave me a headache when I read the instructions. In one ear and out the other. :confused:

I'll try it tomorrow.........thanks

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
gbru said:
Yes! You just gave me a headache when I read the instructions. In one ear and out the other. :confused:

I'll try it tomorrow.........thanks

Steps 1 and 4 you already do. Step 5 is irrelevant. You'll be all right.

Correction: you do not already do step 1.

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cowboy Dennis said:
George,

3. Keep repeating step 2 until you are done. Move balls to endpoint and delete all lines. Then draw next shot. Then "add to new page".

Dennis

After trying to depict a 9 ball runout, I have learned something else that I had not realized.

The first page of your layout counts as your first page. Go figure.

In other words, you cannot show a 9 & out and actually show the 9th ball being shot in.

Apparently, judging by what happened in my 9-ball layout, all remaining balls are shot into their holes when you reach the 9th page. I am just assuming that because that's what happened in my 9-ball layout.

I will attempt to diagram an 8 & out to see if that works.