New "sticky" Request

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One Pocket Ghost said:
Thanks Gregory, I feel much better/safer now.....and do you think maybe you could reassure Freddy also, on a related matter...

He wants to know that if he was to make an entry and download some material into a young hillbilly runaway - what would you say are his chances of incurring a virus? - or maybe even his system crashing..:eek:..:D..:p

- Ghosty
i think based on freddys past the hillbilly has more to worry about than he does:eek: jmho

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
calired i downloaded greenshop
now what how do i use it??
when i go to programs and click on greenshop i get a message that says
"an instance of greenshop is already running"

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
calired i downloaded greenshop
now what how do i use it??
when i go to programs and click on greenshop i get a message that says
"an instance of greenshop is already running"
Larry,

There will be an "icon" for Greenshot on the lower-right of your monitor, I forget what they call it, tool tray maybe? It's where the hidden icons are. You need to have a picture on the screen that you would like to save with Greenshot(unless you "open image from file"). Then open the hidden icons menu. You will see the green "G" in a black box. Right-click on it and the Greenshot menu opens up for you.

Left-click on "capture region" if you want to save whatever is on your screen. The "cross-hairs" opens up. Place it at the top left of the pic you want to save. Left-click & drag to the lower-right of the pic. When you release the clicker you will hear a camera shutter sound. That is Greenshot saving your pic. A new window opens up and you can choose what to name it. This is also when you should "save as type JPEG".

This should get you started.

Dennis