brumback DVD...

John Brumback

Verified Member
In hand! It will be a good evening :)

I hope you liked It. I really don't think I could have done It any better.The one thing that I'm most proud of with It Is that we didn't have to do many retakes.That was one of my main goals.I felt more pressure doing that than any game that I've been In.
I tried to save all the film and time that I could.LOL Thanks a bunch,John B.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Check your PM's John

Check your PM's John

I hope you liked It. I really don't think I could have done It any better.The one thing that I'm most proud of with It Is that we didn't have to do many retakes.That was one of my main goals.I felt more pressure doing that than any game that I've been In.
I tried to save all the film and time that I could.LOL Thanks a bunch,John B.

Check private messages.

Beard

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
How do the rest of us lowlifes get a copy?

John, who will be selling them at DCC?

Any fishing on the DVD?

Ken

John Brumback

Verified Member
How do the rest of us lowlifes get a copy?

John, who will be selling them at DCC?

Any fishing on the DVD?

Ken

Well ya'll can get one from me either this weekend In Cincy or at the dcc.I'm In the process of getting my website up too.Thanks and hope you get some or one.The fishing dvd will have to wait,hehe.
Tip of the day...
If ya want to catch em tomorrow...don't tell where ya caught em today and
For multirail shots use running english.Two tips,your welcome:lol.John B.

mohrt

Verified Member
From
Lincoln NE
John this is one of the best productions of pool videos I have seen, give the camera/editing crew a pat on the back. The information from you is a given, this stuff is a pot of gold for bank players. And I'm holding you to your end credits, I'm awaiting that DVD for strategy/safety play :)

John Brumback

Verified Member
John this is one of the best productions of pool videos I have seen, give the camera/editing crew a pat on the back. The information from you is a given, this stuff is a pot of gold for bank players. And I'm holding you to your end credits, I'm awaiting that DVD for strategy/safety play :)

Thank you so much!! Glad you liked It.I will give Mark a big ole pat on the back,for you and me.I sure do appreciate your good words.Thank you again.
John B.

pool101

Thank you Mohrt, John made it easy. Glad you liked it, and I have to say John did give out the secrets to good banks. I was excited after seeing what he had to show. I look forward to doing his next one.
Mark

mojoe

Gotta give my 2 cents on the DVD as well... It's OUTSTANDING..

As far as information given, it does not get any better. John is definitely the cream of the crop when it comes to banking and just good people! He gives some secrets to good bank pool that I would have never figured out on my own. I'd say by next year, if I work on what I've learned, I'll be on a whole other level than what I'm on now.

Thanks John! Looking forward to my lesson too.