Selling Gold Crown III

TheTravlin'Yankee

I have a great Brunswick Gold Crown III drop pockets for sale. SuperSpeed cushions replaced less than six months ago. Simonis 860 cloth. Located in Milwaukee, WI. Looking to get $1800. Moving to condo, will not fit.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I have a great Brunswick Gold Crown III drop pockets for sale. SuperSpeed cushions replaced less than six months ago. Simonis 860 cloth. Located in Milwaukee, WI. Looking to get $1800. Moving to condo, will not fit.

If the aprons and rails are in good condition, that looks to be a nice table for $1800! Probaably my favorite table of all time, although I will admit the newest GCs are quite sexy.

backplaying

Verified Member
Does drop pockets mean the slate is shaved toward the pocket? I know the ones we called drop pockets were and a ball couldn't hang up and would just fall in because of the shaving toward the hole.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Typically, "drop pockets" means the balls drop into a pocket and stay there, as opposed to running down a rail system and depositing into a ball box on the foot rail.

TheTravlin'Yankee

Most of the GCs I've played on all had a rounded edge in front of the pocket, especially the sides. Part of why they are great for 14:1.