efren vs jayson miller ?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
efren vs jayson miller ?

14 into the 15 and draw the cue to the short rail behind the 5. 14 goes 1 rail bank towards my hole and 15 banks into the stack. Lots of good movement. Just tuck whitey.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
I was thinking the same shot, but I would play the 14 off the back side of the 15, with draw. The way I see the shot unfolding is the 14 crosses back to my hole , the 15 goes up table, CB pulls into the rack.---Smitty

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
14 thinly off the 15 banking it one rail into his pocket, 15 goes up to side pocket , cue ball drawn into the stack trying to miss the brown ball, so it is a blocker.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Mitch's shot but different

Mitch's shot but different

I would use top English on the cueball and go forward to hide the 2 balls now by my hole. If I draw it and don't hide the 10? Ball by my hole he will do something with it.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thin the 10 toward my pocket... CB goes two rails to 2 1/2 diamonds above Jason's pocket on his long rail.

This, it's laying perfect for it.

why thin it when you can make it ...:eek:...:D
1pwb you just showed shane making a razor cut
efren can do it too...:)
this is efren from 8 years ago (i think)

i havent watched a younger efren play in awhile
his whole demeaner and the way the cue ball acts is truely amazing (as if you guys didnt already know that..:eek:)
got perfect shape to run some balls ...dont remember if he ran 8 i think so
freddy commented how efren used english to "deaden the cue ball"
ej2.jpg

ej3.jpg

ej4.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Not fair for me to respond, because I know the answer. This is the one where Billy (and Danny?) were the commentators, and they went wild over Efren's shot. And rightly so!

Oh, this is the "Martian English" shot, right? Inside English to straighten it out off the top rail.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Not fair for me to respond, because I know the answer. This is the one where Billy (and Danny?) were the commentators, and they went wild over Efren's shot. And rightly so!

why thin it when you can make it ...:eek:...:D
1pwb you just showed shane making a razor cut
efren can do it too...:)
this is efren from 8 years ago (i think)

i havent watched a younger efren play in awhile
his whole demeaner and the way the cue ball acts is truely amazing (as if you guys didnt already know that..:eek:)
got perfect shape to run some balls ...dont remember if he ran 8 i think so
freddy commented how efren used english to "deaden the cue ball"
View attachment 15800

View attachment 15801

View attachment 15802
cory thanks for the restraint since you knew what happened
however i posted the result in post #10..........:heh:heh:heh:heh
p.s. freddy was the other commentator

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Too tough. I was going to play all CB, hit the 10 a little thicker to hit my long rail just past the side so I could roll the shot using natural angles and better speed control.

good eye john
those fellas in new orleans better watch out....:D

baby huey

Verified Member
I see two good shots here. They both involve the 14 and 15 balls. The first is to play a one rail kiss long bank off the 15 ball and draw you cueball to the bottom rail and the second is to play the short bank kiss off the 15 ball and draw the cueball into the stack.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
If you can back cut it (looks like it) with inside 3 o'clock and hit whitey below the side pocket you can run some balls. Comes up often in rotation games.