Summer Duldrums

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
,,,and getting bored with playing the same guys repeatedly at my local room.:(

I'm in the mood for a little road trip to break up the monotany(sic) a bit. Any members within a 100 mile radius of Baltimore (so that would include the DC area and the Philly area, as well as Baltimore itself) that would like to arrange a session..let me know on this thread.

You can tell me what kind of match you wanna play, what wager you are interested in, and any special conditions you may require, or we can negotiate all that in private if you like.

Just looking for something interesting to look forward to, you know?:heh:heh

Conversely, on the off chance that you might like to travel to Baltimore, I got a nice Diamond as well as an equally nice Gold Crown here that we can play on.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
,,,and getting bored with playing the same guys repeatedly at my local room.:(

I'm in the mood for a little road trip to break up the monotany(sic) a bit. Any members within a 100 mile radius of Baltimore (so that would include the DC area and the Philly area, as well as Baltimore itself) that would like to arrange a session..let me know on this thread.

You can tell me what kind of match you wanna play, what wager you are interested in, and any special conditions you may require, or we can negotiate all that in private if you like.

Just looking for something interesting to look forward to, you know?:heh:heh

Conversely, on the off chance that you might like to travel to Baltimore, I got a nice Diamond as well as an equally nice Gold Crown here that we can play on.

I have a deal for you.

I’m flying into Teterboro Friday September 28. I’m playing Mitch Friday night. We could play at Sand Castle Saturday starting at 11 when they open and get the tight table.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
I have a deal for you.

I’m flying into Teterboro Friday September 28. I’m playing Mitch Friday night. We could play at Sand Castle Saturday starting at 11 when they open and get the tight table.

Aha...put a little blood in the water and the sharks will show up.:lol:lol

Thanks for the response Jim, could be interesting. How do you and Mitch play? (he and I have always played even)

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
I have a deal for you.

Thanks for the offer Jim. I looked into how far it would be for me.:eek: It looks like about a four drive each way. That's a bit too far for me to go in a day, being over 70 and all. I'll have to wait until you get back to Baltimore again, maybe we will have better luck.:sorry

I was really hoping someone from Philly or DC would like to play some, if I did the driving, but it doesn't look like it so far.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thanks for the offer Jim. I looked into how far it would be for me.:eek: It looks like about a four drive each way. That's a bit too far for me to go in a day, being over 70 and all. I'll have to wait until you get back to Baltimore again, maybe we will have better luck.:sorry

I was really hoping someone from Philly or DC would like to play some, if I did the driving, but it doesn't look like it so far.

How far is Philly from you? Sandcastle is about 1 hr from Philly.
My phone says it’s about 3 hrs depending. That’s a long way.

We could play in Philly Saturday till about 7:30 and afterwards I’ll drive back to Teterboro

Last edited: