Getting I Great Physical Shape For Pool

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
sjd arent you supposed to be concentrating on a high stakes one ball one pocket match???

lll,

He already won that game. I played safe a little too poorly and he jumped all over it. Made it on the first try too. He's a true WEIer now.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Dennis, I shall illustrate what a warped mind we are dealing with here.

The $5 Chicago hookers used to call him "Rocket Man."

Dick

Well, at least you didn't say it was Elton John, who used to call me Rocket Man.....:eek:

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Oh I think I can clearly see that.

C'mon now Dennis...I thought you were on my side....Us solid, sturdy, honest Midwesterners against those flaky West/SouthWest characters.....:cool:

- Ghost

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
C'mon now Dennis...I thought you were on my side....Us solid, sturdy, honest Midwesterners against those flaky West/SouthWest characters.....:cool:

- Ghost

Ghosty,

Actually I meant the opposite from the way you interpreted it. I wrote that in reference to SJD. I guess it was ambiguous.

I suppose I'm in for it now.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie's Question to Bill I.

Artie's Question to Bill I.

Artie Bodendorfer said:
Are you in pool shape? What You Think Billy.

Artie,

After SJD's initial attempt at a hijack of your thread (how dare he), you & Dudley & vapros & Fatboy took it back.

But SJD re-hijacked it from you. I'll admit that I was part of the conspiracy. I'm hanging my head now.

lll & Skin attempted a re-re-hijack but their heroic efforts were lost to the overwhelming determination and superior skill of the expert hijackers here at onepocket.org..

We re-re-re hijacked it back.

Your question to Bill Incardona got lost in the fog of battle, never to be seen again. Until now.

I hereby quadruple hijack the thread and give it back to you. Sorry Artie.

Lightning

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

After SJD's initial attempt at a hijack of your thread (how dare he), you & Dudley & vapros & Fatboy took it back.

But SJD re-hijacked it from you. I'll admit that I was part of the conspiracy. I'm hanging my head now.

lll & Skin attempted a re-re-hijack but their heroic efforts were lost to the overwhelming determination and superior skill of the expert hijackers here at onepocket.org..

Your question to Bill Incardona got lost in the fog of battle, never to be seen again. Until now.

Lightning

Does anyone know what kind of cue Gabe Owen plays with?

- Ghost

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

Lightning
Dont Worry About Anything I dont Even Know What A HiJack Is And It doesnt Mean Anything Any Way Its good people Are ReplyngIf Nobody Would Reply Thier Wouldnt Be Anything To High Jack.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Dont Worry About Anything I dont Even Know What A HiJack Is And It doesnt Mean Anything Any Way Its good people Are ReplyngIf Nobody Would Reply Thier Wouldnt Be Anything To High Jack.

Artie,

I don't think you realize what a unique individual you are. You may be the only human being on earth, who can mis-spell the same word, three different ways, in the same sentence. (even more in some of your longer posts) That is pure genius !!!

Dick <--- hopes Steve doesn't chastise him. :eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:

No Doc, I'm referring to him telling Artie that in the post above, there is the same word spelled incorrectly three different ways. I just do not see it.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
No Doc, I'm referring to him telling Artie that in the post above, there is the same word spelled incorrectly three different ways. I just do not see it.

OK, OK, nitpickers. So he only mis-capped and mis-spelled one word in that text. Would you like to see some variations in some other posts....not that theres anything wrong with that. :eek:

And methinks the good doctor mis-spoke. Words beginning with 'mis' can be hyphenated or not. Either way is acceptable..... if I'm not mis-tooken.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
OK, OK, nitpickers. So he only mis-capped and mis-spelled one word in that text. Would you like to see some variations in some other posts....not that theres anything wrong with that. :eek:

And methinks the good doctor mis-spoke. Words beginning with 'mis' can be hyphenated or not. Either way is acceptable..... if I'm not mis-tooken.
I Learned A Lond time ago in they carnivale If I cant be the best speller and be number one then I can be the worst speller and be number one thier is all ways two sides of a story or two sides of a coin even all the sports have the bestb and worst they laker will be the best and the bottom line orlado will be theworst thier is always number one weather its first or last. And both take talent. And Least I can say I am they worst. Being Number one is great but being number one at being the worst is even greater. And If I speel every word wrong in a sentence do I get a cupie Doll.Her Is Something Good For Everyone Even If You Think you Googed it and lost the money or the match. NOBODY CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR BUT YOURSELF. Have a great fun day

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
And If I speel every word wrong in a sentence do I get a cupie Doll.

No Artie, you get this young lady to help you. And she may just rap you on the knuckles with her ruler if you don't please her. She's spunky.

16-sexy-teacher-on-desk.jpg

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
My view

My view

Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

Lightning

Artie, let me first address this hijacking thing before I answer your question.

SJD,Ghost,Cowboy,The Beard, and also The Professor (when he's in the mood) are all over qualified in the art of humorfully hijacking threads. Plus they all have the ability to switch gears and show us their analytical approach in negotiating problems (of all kinds) So I encourage all of them to hijack more often (if ok with Steve)

The answer to your question about being in shape is an obvious answer. Lets use The Beard for example, his bank and onepocket game has dropped 3 balls from when he was in shape.( to some degree) Artie the same. It seems that when we get up in age our ability to play well becomes diminished. Being out of shape plays a big roll in our ability to play well. If we would all try to get in shape (to some degree) our game would escalate to where we could play as well as we talk about playing.(almost) At least we could feel a lot better about ourselves, and our game. I can relate to Fat boy and his back problems, as I also have back problems. Unfortunately sometimes our physical disabilities preclude us from getting into shape to achieve our goals. Lets all make a conscious effort to get into some shape and at the Galvelston tournament we can all play in a ring onepocket game. Of coarse after Dick and The Beard play's their challenge match.:D

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
wincardona said:
SJD,Ghost,Cowboy,The Beard, are all over qualified in the art of humorfully hijacking threads.

Billy, Leno calls me, Letterman calls me, Eddie Murphy calls me....please don't lump my comic abilities with those three birds....:rolleyes: - as I've said before, my jokes/comedy routines can give their's 9-7.....:cool:.....:D

wincardona said:
at the Galvelston tournament we can all play in a ring onepocket game. :D

I'm in....:cool:

- Ghost

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Billy, Leno calls me, Letterman calls me, Eddie Murphy calls me....

- Ghost

What do they call you? I think you're hearing voices. I know I've said something funny on here at least two or three times.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
waiting

waiting

One Pocket Ghost said:
Billy, Leno calls me, Letterman calls me, Eddie Murphy calls me....please don't lump my comic abilities with those three birds....:rolleyes: - as I've said before, my jokes/comedy routines can give their's 9-7.....:cool:.....:D

I'm in....:cool:

- Ghost
Waiting to hear from our other players, what about SJD? Even though Dicks in good shape, he won't be barred. Freddie, if you happen to roll balls better than Dick and win the challenge match you can parlay your money in the ring onepocket game. If Artie comes to Galveston with his mistake free phyosophy, i'll try to persuade the other players to allow him to play.That leaves Doc, JoeyA, Rodney,Cowboy, John, Grady, and if I missed anyone please don't feel left out, just put your name on the list. A friendly, sociable, or as Dick would say, semi sociable game would be welcomed. :D