Is the WEI table working for everyone now?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I checked the box to allow backwards compatiablity again and it came up fine, with no errors. I also noticed a flash of a version number below the table, which wasn't there before.

I'm thinking he's got it all fixed up now. If anyone would like to chime in, that it all works fine for them again, please do so. Try right clicking on the table and choose Properties and recheck the box, if it is not checked already, on the backwards compatiablilty and verify it works fine with that checked.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
CaliRed said:
I checked the box to allow backwards compatiablity again and it came up fine, with no errors. I also noticed a flash of a version number below the table, which wasn't there before.

I'm thinking he's got it all fixed up now. If anyone would like to chime in, that it all works fine for them again, please do so. Try right clicking on the table and choose Properties and recheck the box, if it is not checked already, on the backwards compatiablilty and verify it works fine with that checked.

SYSTEM SEEMS TO WORK FINE NOW.
ROD.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
But I don't care...

But I don't care...

Cowboy Dennis said:
It is working correctly again on my end.

Just as screwed up as ever for me. (probably operator error).:D...Wish someone would send me a good tutorial...(JK, RBLB..:D :D)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
The 'text box' is not working correctly on the WEI. After 5 characters are typed, it asks you if you want to provide the contents of the clipboard to this movie. Whatever that is.

Dennis